advertisement_alt

FTP servers down???

ShaineL    10

they never get cancelled but they'll have like a 30 minute wait once its back online before they resume play...

I only hated FT when the FBI shut them down and i was waiting on 2 grand lol....

other than that i can deal with 3% downtime

THE__N__JM    0

I love fulltilt forever...the tourny may get voided and they will pay based on your stacks you were left at the end with..I guess..not sure tho

hillierwayne    10

Don't get me wrong I love full tilt too but they've been complete aholes for the past month. I'm waiting on 16 grand...

I closed it when it went down and it's just going "Trying Again..." Can I leave it like this and it will open itself when they're back up? Or do I need to hit cancel every now and then and retry?

chrisp200    0

they never get cancelled but they'll have like a 30 minute wait once its back online before they resume play...

I only hated FT when the FBI shut them down and i was waiting on 2 grand lol....

other than that i can deal with 3% downtime

this is simply not true

THE__N__JM    0

yeh prolly means it will connect soon...u can leave it open it will connect auto ...or check on it every 10 mins...

ShaineL    10

crisp if it's not true and... enlighten us genius... what is the true course of action under the circumstances.... this isnt the first time this has happened ffs

Edited by ShaineL

Thibaulthc    0

i hope its down for everybody, not only some players or countries

will the tournaments restart from the point where they crashed?

hope it will be fixed quite fast, we don't want to play 4 hours, wait 3 hours, then play 1 hour more to burst on the bubble... :D

ItchMyNutz    10

LMAO....it's probably the END....Easy way to just close up shop on the whole world and run away with everyones money....It's only a matter of time

ftpdoug    0

Hi all,

We're working on bringing the site back up as soon as possible. I hate giving hard estimates since anything can change them, but I'm hearing it would be surprising if we weren't back up in the next 60-90 minutes.

All running tournaments will be cancelled and paid out according to rule #31 at http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/tourRules.php

All ring game hands that were in progress will be rolled back as if they never happened.

Everyone will get today credited as an "Iron Day" by Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

The Iron Man freerolls that were cancelled will be rescheduled, likely for next weekend. We will send an email out with the new day and time as soon as possible.

If you find anything that looks wrong when you are able to log back on, please write to support and they will look into your situation.

Apologies for the downtime.

Ridleeeyyy    0

Hi all,

We're working on bringing the site back up as soon as possible. I hate giving hard estimates since anything can change them, but I'm hearing it would be surprising if we weren't back up in the next 60-90 minutes.

All running tournaments will be cancelled and paid out according to rule #31 at http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/tourRules.php

All ring game hands that were in progress will be rolled back as if they never happened.

Everyone will get today credited as an "Iron Day" by Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

The Iron Man freerolls that were cancelled will be rescheduled, likely for next weekend. We will send an email out with the new day and time as soon as possible.

If you find anything that looks wrong when you are able to log back on, please write to support and they will look into your situation.

Apologies for the downtime.

Does that still stand if you were all in preflop and the only card yet to come was the river card?

chron6866    0

so if we were reg'd for a ton of mtt's, will i be unregistered as a result of the "maintenance" or do I have to keep trying to login to make sure when it is up, i'm not blinding out...????

wackyJaxon    0

Glad I had my wife's cousins over and took them to the water park. Didn't get locked out. At least the last cashout only took 4 days, can live with an occasional crash. Stars even crashed last month, and its been awhile since FTP has done the same.

chrisp200    0

crisp if it's not true and... enlighten us genius... what is the true course of action under the circumstances.... this isnt the first time this has happened ffs

All running tournaments will be cancelled and paid out according to rule #31 at