advertisement_alt

888 Poker Official Support Thread - $88 at 888, No Deposit Required

ronnieb122    0

well its bad and false advertising very missleading i ended up not even playing it i risked 33 dollers of my bankroll on the basis i was getting a good deal of a 20 doller seat which turned out to be a lie instead it was worth like 2 dollers something which is less than what i raked for those sit and goes.

why try and guess how many players there would be its seams stupid to me and the sites constint let downs and missleads are surely going to hurt the site in the long run. also i no it was a freeroll but i had to earn my seat risk my money so in that case i have a point to moan. if everyone turned around and asked for there money back or the 20 dollers you would not have a leg to stand on because you faulsly advertised it. and never gave what you promised a seat worth 20 dollers thanks

would like a reply to this 888

hi 888anderson i have an account with uses that is disabled and i was told to send in my documents which i have and nearly 4 days has gone bye with no reply even after 4 or 5 emails can you look at it for me thank you

888Anderson    10

Anderson,

What are some of the August promos on 888 ?

We are coming out with some great promotions next week... but most importantly the Pocket 5s 888Poker Champion crystal trophy is being shipped, pics and details soon :)

Run Good

Anderson

deemer6    0

Hey dont know if you said something or not, BUT 888 has added another $109 to schedule and a $55 and a $35 turbo. Much needed and much appreciated!!!

Chris R    0

Hey Anderson,

I'm looking for some new sites to play Omaha H/L tournaments on, so I downloaded the 888 software to check it out, but couldn't see any at all. Are there any O8 tournaments on your schedule, or do you plan to add any in the future??

Thanks

888Anderson    10

Hey Anderson,

I'm looking for some new sites to play Omaha H/L tournaments on, so I downloaded the 888 software to check it out, but couldn't see any at all. Are there any O8 tournaments on your schedule, or do you plan to add any in the future??

Thanks

Hello Chris

We actually had our first ever Omaha H/L tournament on July 28. We'll have a steady Omaha H/L tournament schedule in the very near future !

Cheers

Anderson

888Anderson    10

We have just come out with our Mad Month campaign, offering massive Freeroll tournaments to all 888Poker players, Freeroll tournaments with prizepools up to 8,888$ =)

Full promotion details available here

http://www.pocketfives.com/visit/888

But most importantly (and awesomely) - the one of a kind 888poker PocketFives Champion crystal trophy is ready and awaits its rightful future owner. It's massive and the picture doesn't do it justice :)

587736-888-poker-trophy.jpg

Dan    0

For anyone signed up for our 888 Contest, the $1,500 freeroll will be held on September 7th at 19:00 GMT on 888.

We'll be contacting the qualifiers shortly. Then, they'll be able to register for the tournament.

By the way, 888 will continue to be part of the Rankings, so keep playing on 888 and your qualifying scores will count.

chicodeoro    10

I joined your site about 3 weeks ago through p5's and I was playing in the very early stages of a tourney for 8 bucks when all of a sudden I got kicked off of the site.

Thats not my problem.....

I signed back in literally 1 minute later and the tourney would not automatically load and I could not get myself back on the table.....

thats still not my problem.....

teh huge problem is that I emailed support immediately and I recieved an automatically generated email.... thats even fine but its now been almost 2 weeks and I still haven't even heard back from support even though I've sent a second message.

If you could look into this for me I would really appreciate it b/c support doesnt seem to want to deal with me. I must say its been very disappointing and a very poor reflection upon your site

other than that I liked the site but until this is resolved I'll never put a dollar on your site.... sorry to talk shit or slightly slander you but its the 100 percent truth

racer    0

For anyone signed up for our 888 Contest, the $1,500 freeroll will be held on September 7th at 19:00 GMT on 888.

We'll be contacting the qualifiers shortly. Then, they'll be able to register for the tournament.

By the way, 888 will continue to be part of the Rankings, so keep playing on 888 and your qualifying scores will count.

congrats to 'summerdime' who won the tournament and a trophy after a headsup battle with deemer6. I busted 4th thanks to summerdime :-} .... good game guys.

gamble4coke    10

ty racer gg to u to

gg guys,

deemer is very tough guy, just never folding multibarrels,)))

thx the luck was on my side at the final table.

Edited by gamble4coke

wackyJaxon    0

Hi Anderson,

I just started playing on 888 and noticed if I lose an all-in in any cash game, there isn't enough time to reload before the next hand starts. This is especially bad if all-in from the bb, as there is no option that I can see to quickly reload and be in for the sb. Am I missing something and is there a way to 'auto-rebuy', or is this something you can add to the list of things important to add?

888Anderson    10

Hi Anderson,

I just started playing on 888 and noticed if I lose an all-in in any cash game, there isn't enough time to reload before the next hand starts. This is especially bad if all-in from the bb, as there is no option that I can see to quickly reload and be in for the sb. Am I missing something and is there a way to 'auto-rebuy', or is this something you can add to the list of things important to add?

Heya

When you sit down/buy in to a cash game table, the Rebuy option is available @ the buy-in window.

Just mark the "Auto Rebuy Option" and select whether you'd like the reload when you run out of chips or when you fall beneath your original buy-in.

Hope this helps

Run Good

Anderson

Tsarpoker    10

Can you tell me why your customer service team have stopped responding to my emails and are refusing to explain why every time I cash out I lose 6-7% of my money for so called 'exchange rate spreads' when in actual fact my deposits are not actually exchanged into a different currency nor are my withdrawals. 888 are using this scam to rip off all of their players and they won't come clean and explain why they do it. Although clearly I know they do it to make money from me in an underhand and unethical manner. Perhaps others could ask the same question of 888.

ApesAreFun    0

Can you tell me why your customer service team have stopped responding to my emails and are refusing to explain why every time I cash out I lose 6-7% of my money for so called 'exchange rate spreads' when in actual fact my deposits are not actually exchanged into a different currency nor are my withdrawals. 888 are using this scam to rip off all of their players and they won't come clean and explain why they do it. Although clearly I know they do it to make money from me in an underhand and unethical manner. Perhaps others could ask the same question of 888.

Hmm, this.

this ^

Also would be nice to see an improvement with the HandReplayer. Decent site for low buyin MTT players $10-$20, LOTS of weak players.

Very cool to have a rep. on here. tks

Loggged in recently & to my surprise I see an update with a new HH replayer. Cool. tks.

wackyJaxon    0

I would recommend opening either a moneybookers or neteller account in USD. If you are playing 888 games in USD, there won't be any conversion through 888 on withdrawal. There will be I believe a 2% conversion (moneybookers) if you withdraw from there. If you are just moving it to another site though, then no FX fees either way.

I disagree with the ridiculous foreign exchange fees some sites charge (888 is not the only one). I have found pokerstars (surprise, surprise), has the most reasonable foreign exchange charges when either changing currency within the client or depositing/withdrawing.

ImLikeWhoaa    0

When u latereg in the 1st break of a tourney ur not allowed to make 2x rebuy and the addon plz fix that

also if u lose your stack in the last hand before rebuy break u cannot 2x rebuy...plz fix too

the My Favorites filter is a great idea...plz just make more customizable options (like removing turbo in sng...it cant all tho u say it can)

2 smaller ones :

theres a spelling error in the text of some of your tourney lobbies...i.e "the grand daddy" (it says 10 MIUNTES blinds)

the buddy transfer function sometimes switches around in amount and username (lol @ transferring "ImLikeWhoaa to the user "200$")

oh and plz make it possible to reg for more that 1 of the same type sng at the time...just make a new one open when i have regged for 1 and so on

Edited by ImLikeWhoaa

Dan    0

Loggged in recently & to my surprise I see an update with a new HH replayer. Cool. tks.

I can assure you that the 888 folks read every suggestion in this thread and have done the best they can to incorporate many of them.

racer    0

the new update looks good, some new tournaments added which is good, but where can I find a quick glance of other features added in this new update?...not just the pokercam/celebrity lounge/deposit bonus stuff thats in the 'software update' link in the lobby. Just curious if some of the glitches got corrected, and would be nice to see some of the 'new' tournaments added at a quick glance.

Also, why are the tournaments pushed back 1 hour from the normal times?

Edited by racer