advertisement_alt

888 Poker Official Support Thread - $88 at 888, No Deposit Required

zedmaster84    10

Also, why are the tournaments pushed back 1 hour from the normal times?

They will be in order again after next Sunday, we already switched back to winter time in good ole Europe last Sunday.

ImLikeWhoaa    0

I can assure you that the 888 folks read every suggestion in this thread and have done the best they can to incorporate many of them.

Could you plz redirect the rep to the thread and make him/her acknowlegde the fact that they read our suggestions/posts instead, thx

slow answeringtime imo

MrFunkhouser    10

Hello. Just signed up recently and have been very impressed I must say. The software looks great and I've enjoyed a decent run of cards so all is well. Made two final tables in my first two MTTs and was just wondering if there were any plans to add a facility that allowed final table players to make deals ala Full Tilt and stars, which I always thought was a good idea and something the already impressive software at 888 could benefit from. Thanks.

edit:this wasn't intended to be a reply to ImLikeWhoaa, cheers

Edited by MrFunkhouser

ronnieb122    0

Im playing a tourney oan
20 left in 22 doller deep stack on the bb for 1k utg shoves for 1043 2 people call and im only allowed to call i want to raise but i cannot

only 1 of many shitty things on 888 get a grip of your software

i once played heads up for 3 hands in a tourney with 150 people in it

Get a grip and i quote from tuff fish (this realy pisses me off)

888Anderson    10

Hello. Just signed up recently and have been very impressed I must say. The software looks great and I've enjoyed a decent run of cards so all is well. Made two final tables in my first two MTTs and was just wondering if there were any plans to add a facility that allowed final table players to make deals ala Full Tilt and stars, which I always thought was a good idea and something the already impressive software at 888 could benefit from. Thanks.

edit:this wasn't intended to be a reply to ImLikeWhoaa, cheers

Thanks for the feedback =)

And yes we do read and take suggestions from this thread quite seriously.

Run Good

Anderson

ImLikeWhoaa    0

Hey Anderson...sorry to seem sour in previous post if u took it that way...im just so used to partypoker "support"

glad to see u guys get things done.

Now down to business

Releasenotes for todays update ?

Im playing a tourney oan
20 left in 22 doller deep stack on the bb for 1k utg shoves for 1043 2 people call and im only allowed to call i want to raise but i cannot

only 1 of many shitty things on 888 get a grip of your shitty software u fucked a hand for me

I mean what the fuck i once played heads up for 3 hands in a tourney with 150 people in it

Get a grip and i quote from tuff fish (this realy pisses me off)

oh and wtf is this, u have 1k and can only call when someone shoves 1043??...u make no sense...HH plz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another another thing :)

Could u fix this constant error plz :

http://bit.ly/ufFMuM

(I see you havent fixed the typo in the Grand Daddy lobby yet (http://bit.ly/taurvL), which should be easy to do...)

Edited by ImLikeWhoaa

ronnieb122    0

how dosnt that make sence the guy has 1043 chips he shoves its costing me 43 more chips there are another 2 people who make the call ie (limp) so i have the right to raise anylimpers but i dont have that option to do so whats hard to get ???????????????????????

ImLikeWhoaa    0

Ok maybe im just dim, I interpret "on the bb for 1k utg shoves for 1043" as u having 1000 chips on the big blind....Here are some ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, for you, might help me reading ur post next time....still post HH Tho

Edited by ImLikeWhoaa
I Ar an spelling Bee

888Anderson    10

Hey Anderson...sorry to seem sour in previous post if u took it that way...im just so used to partypoker "support"

glad to see u guys get things done.

Now down to business

Releasenotes for todays update ?

oh and wtf is this, u have 1k and can only call when someone shoves 1043??...u make no sense...HH plz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another another thing :)

Could u fix this constant error plz :

http://bit.ly/ufFMuM

(I see you havent fixed the typo in the Grand Daddy lobby yet (http://bit.ly/taurvL), which should be easy to do...)

Hello

We are currently looking into the bug report regarding the tournament issue you've described.

About the notification that pops up - it's a very rare notification and its only impact is a slight delay - not impact on game flow or bankroll.

I have notified our developers to place a slightly more "helpful" message on that window :)

Best

Anderson

ronnieb122    0

what is it with 888s bugs playing a rebuy on 888 gets to break i have no add on button then right there im in a hand just about to call a shove and get moved table during the hand.

This also happened to my friend who floped a set then got moved table during the hand

My other freind jessecuster player 10 handed on a 4 handed table and a 6 handed table for 30mins

The other day there was a guy still in the comp who had been ko 400 places before

The time i couldnt raise my big blind and was made to check against my will

The list goes on ill add more in but what a joke spoiling peoples tourneys

I had a relly good chance ak to double up and didnt even get the chance coz of you shitttttttty software

Edited by ronnieb122

John_Luther    10

The other day there was a guy still in the comp who had been ko 400 places before

I've noticed this. A few times the stacks/usernames have been mixed up, with someone who was on your first table, so that when that person gets knocked out, you yourself are shown in the lobby to be 'Finished' or visa versa. Hasn't affected me majorly upto now but could potentially play havoc with your stats.

djdoodoo    0

I played a country vs country tournament the yesterday. It was england vs wales vs ireland vs scotland. 75% of the prizes went to players. 25% to the winning country. I can choose any country I think, I chose scotland because thats where I currently am, however I realised I should have picked england because they had the most players and were guaranteed the win. The tournament format isn't very good as the countries with less players don't stand a chance. You should make it the top "x" amount of results go into that teams points or at least even it out somehow. Won't be playing those games again until it's a fairer system as you're just giving away free money if you're not on the biggest team.

jediwithaces    10

I played a country vs country tournament the yesterday. It was england vs wales vs ireland vs scotland. 75% of the prizes went to players. 25% to the winning country. I can choose any country I think, I chose scotland because thats where I currently am, however I realised I should have picked england because they had the most players and were guaranteed the win. The tournament format isn't very good as the countries with less players don't stand a chance. You should make it the top "x" amount of results go into that teams points or at least even it out somehow. Won't be playing those games again until it's a fairer system as you're just giving away free money if you're not on the biggest team.

this is wrong. pick a team with good players(opr, sharkscope them in lobby) and the fewest team members (less prize to split). you don't want any team members getting ko'd early b/c it will hurt your average team place.

888Anderson    10

I've noticed this. A few times the stacks/usernames have been mixed up, with someone who was on your first table, so that when that person gets knocked out, you yourself are shown in the lobby to be 'Finished' or visa versa. Hasn't affected me majorly upto now but could potentially play havoc with your stats.

Heya

It's purely cosmetic and does not affect tournament standings in any way =). Small fix soon.

By the way, we launched a massive partnership with LG and there are over 400 55" LG TVs up for grabs this month. Pretty much anyone capable of playing poker that really wants a 55" LCD will likely bink one.

Dan    0

Thanks for the feedback =)

And yes we do read and take suggestions from this thread quite seriously.

Run Good

Anderson

Anderson, what new features are on the horizon on 888 this year? I know you guys have gotten a ton of feedback from PocketFives members.

would love to see some improvements in the Special tournaments. you have on a Tuesday 109fo 25k, on Sunday 90 1r but the rest are very low buyin tournaments. maybe you can work on those too. 20-50r or more 55fos.

maybe a auto addon button

keep up the good work

888Anderson    10

Anderson, what new features are on the horizon on 888 this year? I know you guys have gotten a ton of feedback from PocketFives members.

I can't say too much more at the moment, you may soon see more than a hundred scheduled MTTs have their Guaranteed prizepool increased significantly and permanently over the next few days.

More updates soon

888Anderson    10

Any clue when 888 will be available for Denmark again?

Important News for Players in Denmark:

Due to new online gaming regulations in Denmark 888Poker has temporarily suspended gameplay while adjusting to the new regulation requirements.

In the meantime, existing members can withdraw funds from their account by contacting: operations@cassava.net

We look forward to resuming services, more information coming soon!

Grammy    10

Hi 888Anderson,

I was playing in the $9 2K earlier today, tourney number 35366029.

When the tourney went down to ten players my table was 4 handed and the other 6 handed.

Could you please tell me why the tables wern't evened up to 5 and 5, as it put myself and the other 3 players at my table at a huge disadvantage at a crucial time in the tournement.

I would like to add that this hasn't been the first time that this situation has arose on 888.

Awaiting your response.

Many thanks

deemer6    0

Yea, the 6 on 1 table and 4 on the other has been a standard thing at 888 ever since i have played there. Shouldn't be too hard for the it department to fix.....

red_danger    10

would love to see some improvements in the Special tournaments. you have on a Tuesday 109fo 25k, on Sunday 90 1r but the rest are very low buyin tournaments. maybe you can work on those too. 20-50r or more 55fos.

maybe a auto addon button

keep up the good work

plus 1 to all said- I`d really like more rebuys

deemer6    0

ANDERSON..... PLEASE READ.....

Due to the new regulations in Denmark I know that 888 is not allowed to be played from there. The problem is that I live in Sweden and 888 had a pop up saying I couldnt play bc of gov regulations. I live in the south west of Sweden and I assume my internet company must run their IP's out of Copenhagen, Denmark. I would like to keep playing at 888. Need to know how to resolve this issue. Thanks

ImLikeWhoaa    0

Think Anderson has given up on us pocket 5ers, almost a week since his last response

think he/888 gave up way before that...he post updates from them....they really never solve the probs we post itt

888Anderson    10

Hello

Had a few days off and am currently attending your questions, pardon the delay

1) Table balancing - we are aware that table balancing has certain imperfections at the moment and are looking to improve our table balancing rules in the VERY near future.

2) Regarding Denmark - we are adjusting to the new market conditions and are allowing cashouts for all Denmark players, regardless of possibility of gameplay.

As to the Sweden/Denmark IP situation for deemer6 - I strongly suggest that the issue is raised with 888 Support, as it MAY have legal implications.

3) Auto-rebuy/Addons feedback is taken seriously. We have made MAJOR adjustments to our tournaments recently and are looking to add more features to accommodate your feedback in the upcoming version.

Run Good

Anderson