TrueMetalMan

Who is PuffPuff20 on merge?

does anyone know battler personally?

I know him personally. hung out with him quite a bit in vegas. He's a cool guy but he didn't really seem like want to talk much about poker. I kinda got the vibe that he knows his style is unorthodox and didn't want to attempt to discuss his thought processes in fear of coming off stupid. Hes obviously a volume fiend and has been one of the most consistent players on any site hes played on for a long time. Hes been around long enough for those results to be able to speak for themselves, regardless of how much weird shit he does. I can understand why people may be skeptical, but its ridiculous to believe that hes just been on the positive side of variance for this long, especially when hes been as consistent as he is. 1 mil+ profit in 3 years on stars/ftp with a biggest score of 31k doesnt happen by mistake. Anyone who refuses to understand fact that he knows whats going on needs to check their ego at the door and realize that theres obviously more than one way to be successful in poker, and open up to the idea that maybe thebattler might be on a different level than most people are familiar with.

Edited by SirCrafty
I know him personally. hung out with him quite a bit in vegas. He's a cool guy but he didn't really seem like want to talk much about poker. I kinda got the vibe that he knows his style is unorthodox and didn't want to attempt to discuss his thought processes in fear of coming off stupid. Hes obviously a volume fiend and has been one of the most consistent players on any site hes played on for a long time. Hes been around long enough for those results to be able to speak for themselves, regardless of how much weird shit he does. I can understand why people may be skeptical, but its ridiculous to believe that hes just been on the positive side of variance for this long, especially when hes been as consistent as he is. 1 mil+ profit in 3 years on stars/ftp with a biggest score of 31k doesnt happen by mistake. Anyone who refuses to understand fact that he knows whats going on needs to check their ego at the door and realize that theres obviously more than one way to be successful in poker, and open up to the idea that maybe thebattler might be on a different level than most people are familiar with.

QFFT

OPR factors in profits more than volume right? If volume can get you to the top 10 maybe he (kevmode) could make it, but otherwise LOL... (no offense kevmode)

From looking at your profile I am not going to take your comments seriously. If you think your a hot shot or whatever I will see you on the felt at merge. I will be on grinding today playing low and mid stakes mtts. Thebattler33 is the best player on the site not puffpuff. I have played some volume with puff puff and he is just your standard reg nothing out of the ordinary. He restole on me with 75 suited in sb for 14bb vs my button min raise at 100/200. PuffPuff knows the correct calling and shoving ranges blind vs blind. Puff plays tight during early blind lvls and then opens his game up a little towards the end (standard for a reg nothing really special about puff puff here). I don't Puffpuff will stay #1 for long I believe silentnut2 will be closing in on that spot in a short while.

From looking at your profile I am not going to take your comments seriously. If you think your a hot shot or whatever I will see you on the felt at merge. I will be on grinding today playing low and mid stakes mtts. Thebattler33 is the best player on the site not puffpuff. I have played some volume with puff puff and he is just your standard reg nothing out of the ordinary. He restole on me with 75 suited in sb for 14bb vs my button min raise at 100/200. PuffPuff knows the correct calling and shoving ranges blind vs blind. Puff plays tight during early blind lvls and then opens his game up a little towards the end (standard for a reg nothing really special about puff puff here). I don't Puffpuff will stay #1 for long I believe silentnut2 will be closing in on that spot in a short while.

How are the stats in your profile much better? Please explain and/or break it down for us. How does your ROI compare with that of l0stkeys?

Getting back on track.... it's been confirmed by a source of mine that PuffPuff20 is in fact Bruce Buffer.

Not true and not funny. So much fail recently in this thread. Why are you hiding from us puff puff? You can't be #1 on Merge luckboxing tourneys and sucking out on kevmode forever.

How are the stats in your profile much better? Please explain and/or break it down for us. How does your ROI compare with that of l0stkeys?

His favorite hand is 10d10d which isn't possible and he says he is a scientist which is a flat out lie. He also has a picture of Jesus in his profile pic were it is obv he is making fun of Jesus. Not taking this guy seriously.

Not true and not funny. So much fail recently in this thread. Why are you hiding from us puff puff? You can't be #1 on Merge luckboxing tourneys and sucking out on kevmode forever.

You'll be eating your words when the truth is here kev.

And lol at bashing lostkeys. Looks like on ftp, he was able to accomplish what you accomplished in about 22k less games ;)

Edit: Ahh i see it's not about the numbers... You just really like Jesus. Carry on.

Edited by OhScissorMe

Oh I thought you mighta been talking about his poker skills. Hes just made 2.5 times the profit you have on FTP in much less volume. But I see you don't like him cuz he won a BBJP on AP w TT. And also he doesnt agree with your religion views . Fair enough

His favorite hand is 10d10d which isn't possible and he says he is a scientist which is a flat out lie. He also has a picture of Jesus in his profile pic were it is obv he is making fun of Jesus. Not taking this guy seriously.

how do you know he isn't a scientist? a lot of scientists play poker [on the merge network]

Edited by BLUEberLEEZ

well, your profile says:

• Favorite Cash Game

20-40 limit holdem
  • Favorite Tournament Game

rebuy tourneys on full tlt

sooooooo...who's the fish now?

Edited by tyson219