TrueMetalMan

Who is PuffPuff20 on merge?

His favorite hand is 10d10d which isn't possible and he says he is a scientist which is a flat out lie. He also has a picture of Jesus in his profile pic were it is obv he is making fun of Jesus. Not taking this guy seriously.

Good point. I would never take someone seriously if they are making fun of religion.

religion_vs_iq.jpg

Oh wait...

Edited by StayCalm
lol religion
Wish they would start allowing skin to skin transfers.

wish i could beat u in a race .............i have a feeling u have a cool fishtank too . good name btw

thebattler just open limped utg with 10bbs and folded to a raise. im just sayin

what are u sayn ..lol maybe he is supercard dead,so now he is utg limp stealing with 10-5 and if it walks the bb, flops the perfect bluff board he shoves? lol i dunno

Lucky leo is not good

i think leo hates showdowns with me. i want too say im up 10-1 .hes the only guy i run good against.....sigh ive been wild and erratic on the felts, elevator br poker , u guys own me ...........wheres my wrist rocket im going too blast my pinky toe , maybe it'll correct me

wish i could beat u in a race .............i have a feeling u have a cool fishtank too . good name btw

what are u sayn ..lol maybe he is supercard dead,so now he is utg limp stealing with 10-5 and if it walks the bb, flops the perfect bluff board he shoves? lol i dunno

pre antes though. theres nothin to win lol. i was in the bb, so i guess he just has no respect for me

Lets just list all the names of people we run good and bad against...i'll start: I run good against everyone.

gfy

Dude, everytime I see your name on merge, "Fishtank hero" plays in my head to the tune of Jukebox Hero.

Wish i knew who you were on merge.

Prob still owning me in every pot, like on ftp

sighs

His favorite hand is 10d10d which isn't possible and he says he is a scientist which is a flat out lie. He also has a picture of Jesus in his profile pic were it is obv he is making fun of Jesus. Not taking this guy seriously.

you cannot possibly be real kevmode......

I really hope i get to meet u IRL one day

Edited by Counting Bodies
thebattler is the best ever, stop haitian

I am going to beast it up this year. I am the kevmode and there is nothing u can do about it. All these fakes and wannabes move out the way. There is a new force in town with more hunger and fire then any of u!