September Team Competition

anyone interested in organising a competition over the course of September? Just another incentive to grind hard during WCOOP...

Discuss

something along these lines would be fun:

Freezeouts: up to $162

Rebuys: up to $50r

Cubed and quads: up to $50. ie the 5 quad counts, the 30q counts, the 50c counts; the 109c turbo doesn't.

2x chance: the $55 2x will count, the 109 2x won't.

ENTRY FEE: $100/player; $400/team. Winning team scoops pool.

sites: PS/ipoker/party/888/merge

Scoring breakdown: Teams of 4. Minimum of 10 scores per player, maximum of 17 scores per player. top 60 scores per team count. Scoring will be automatic through contests section of P5s.

Team Selection: Will take nominations/volunteers for captains. Players will be drafted in via snake draft.

Teams element makes it fun, If people would like to change the stakes included or the entry fee, discuss.

SO FAR WE HAVE:

Captains:

Ragenut/Random_chu/tonkaaaa/mjw006/brownie682/flashdisastr

Others:

* Bennybunny18

* ufgators948

* horus7

* baza88

* matze_widi

* mcandrews3rd

* hAt3 f0ld1ng

* dalix88

* nickyluvshu

* ThaSquirrel

* K0VAK

* Risk2dupside

* M_Hawk_1

* decamps

* TL420

* RediceRap

* deemer 6

* sonoftone

* bastinho06

* jokerpride D (p5s: mooz)

* biixx

* luckierno7

Edited by higher wattage
added list thus far

interested as well... but dont know if i can find enough volume at the said stakes (not the sick multitabler). considering...

Btw 162's are also HS... And also including 215's would be awsome, but then again with all these buyins it would be a HS competition and we could just include 50r and 100r as well.... so donnow what u want guys... I see where u coming from tho, the only 162 we have on stars is the Big 162 which has an excellent stucture and is pretty valueish, so makes sens to include it. (There is also a 6 max on sunday include that as well?)

mjw006    0

I'd be interested but I'm a fish and have no friends.

imo it should include 50r, 100r, and 100c. I understand not wanting one bink to wrap it up w/the $215s, but none of the other tournies will rly do that. I think most people who would be in for this play all the 50/100r anyways.

random.chu    0

meh i'm happy to include w/e, but i do think that 162's and 50r's would be a good ceiling as to allow people who don't play as high to make a material contribution. adding in 100r's and 215's probably discourages mid stakes players from joining the comp.

nickyluvshu    0

i think it's quite redic that we exclude 215s while wcoop is going on~ u guys know how hard it is to bink a 215 right?not to mention the wcoop 215 which will only have much bigger field than the normal sunday 215s.

i think it's quite redic that we exclude 215s while wcoop is going on~ u guys know how hard it is to bink a 215 right?not to mention the wcoop 215 which will only have much bigger field than the normal sunday 215s.

has been discussed. more of a midstakes aim; plus one huge PLB score in a 215 could win the comp.

you should be playing all the midstakes stuff anyway...