advertisement_alt
Donkey Kong

Find the slut

Guest SyphonSoul

sticking w 2 but starting to lean towards 1. how long till this is up? 6 is a head monster I know that for a fact.

Edited by SyphonSoul

after looking closer at the snaggle tooth on 2 i'm almost leaning in that direction - again using the bad bj theory

i'd also like to add i think 4 and 5 could be sisters, and that 5 is slutty just to get attention because she's the uglier sister.

Edited by thepokerchic
Diggity D's post was pretty spot on.

yea but the reason he got the hate mostly is b/c of his SN not b/c of the material in his post.

I agree, didn't know sluts were guys that had sex with OP and likes weed and getting drunk. I guess any typical college girl passes for a slut nowadays

ill go with 5

yawn.

and this girl isnt hot. 62 at best

waco i addressed that on page 1 and got flamed for it. just like a girl who dates only black girls is now a slut. no, if she only had black gangbangs then she would be. goddamnit im reposting myself.

next find the slut better have a good slut story, not just i had sex with her. you coulda said i fucked her then my buddy did right after?

Edited by Lameass_
not slutty

yeah, these threads should all have a good story, like "she blew 2 dudes at once" or "she fucked a guy in the middle of a party" etc. - actual slutty behavior.

otherwise these will just turn into ppl posting pics of girls they have banged to brag about it (which is fine too, but that's not what FTS should be imo)