advertisement_alt
DBo Fo Sho

The Walking Dead Season 2 Discussion

i particularly liked the barn full of zombies not making a single sound up until now... pretty convenient

I agree with a lot of the dumb shit they have been doing in this season especially "the well" scene. I have to disagree here. In previous episodes they have always shown the barn in a distance. The zombies just hang out when they aren't provoked by live flesh so this scene is believable.

I didn't watch hell on wheels (although I did want to when I first saw the commercials)...I've since heard its pretty "meh"

idk who told you it was meh, the first 2 episodes were awesome, been looking forward to the next episode the most out of any show this week

I agree with a lot of the dumb shit they have been doing in this season especially "the well" scene. I have to disagree here. In previous episodes they have always shown the barn in a distance. The zombies just hang out when they aren't provoked by live flesh so this scene is believable.

*SPOILER ALERT KIND OF*

although the show isnt exactly like the comic book, the barn and the zmobies in it play a huge roll in the tension and future of the group and their time at hershels in the story. Its a pretty intense thing. I liked how they kept having it in the backround until this point, just looming back the anonomously, like a charechter. I just hope this season doesnt end with the farm being their last destination. the next place they end up was my favorite setting of the entire story.

*SPOILER ALERT KIND OF*

although the show isnt exactly like the comic book, the barn and the zmobies in it play a huge roll in the tension and future of the group and their time at hershels in the story. Its a pretty intense thing. I liked how they kept having it in the backround until this point, just looming back the anonomously, like a charechter. I just hope this season doesnt end with the farm being their last destination. the next place they end up was my favorite setting of the entire story.

Where is the next place they go?

Really they can't show the entire season consecutively and need to take a mid-season break? So fucking lame with what has been accomplished in this season thus far. I liked this weeks episode, knew Shane was gonna get it in with the Andrea, was just a matter of time. Also fairly confident the asian dude or his lady friend r doomed by the fact that the asian dude told Lori something like, "but we came back, we always come back." Also glad the time spent in this episode searching for the little girl wasn't just mindless strolling through the woods, but actually used what little search time they had to build up other plot lines and characters

Edited by DBo Fo Sho
That episode needed more Darryl tho

Agree that they don't share the character on screen time each episode very well, but in this case they couldn't realistically have him back up on his feet after being shot. Wasn't Carl lying in bed looking weak last episode, and this week they open with him up and about feeding chickens like nothing happened to him at all? Consistency with events plz

yeah this ep was boring, hopefully it gets better like mikeb said, because a couple more eps like this and i might lose interest

The layoff after next weeks episode might do me in. They sure as hell better have a well thought out cliff hanger to keep people hooked because there is not much to grasp onto so far this season.

Edited by DBo Fo Sho

Everyone talks about character this and plot that...its fucking Zombies man!! Where else you gonna get to see ppl living around zombies?

You can always tell when theyre gonna show up and it still kicks ass!! That bitch last night was like in a video game..bam dead zombie, bam dead zombie, hey this is fun why we leavng? bam dead zombie! This is the only reason i watch!

There is so much hate in this thread. I love this show. I don't get the people that are like these people are so dumb I would do this. Logically take a second and think of the all the people they have with them. It's not a show about you and your 5 smartest and strongest friends from high school. They are a group and they have decided to stick together as a group. When your group contains weak and emotional women, children, an old ass man, a token black guy, a nerdy asian, a hillbilly super hunter, and 2 cops one of them being a father and husband to members of your already weak group. Things are not always going to go smoothly and the right and most rational decision is not always going to be made.

I love the cast and the bad acting is on par with they way I think actual people in this situation (this situation being the FUCKING ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE NOT REAL!!!!!!!!!) would act.

Jesus what do you people expect