advertisement_alt
bustyou79

Some supposed friends? or maybe just call them scammers now.

PETE LUBRANO: Screen names are PETEGOTAPLAN, PETEHASAPLAN, - My records show he owes 10k and that's not counting any of the 20k he shipped in the MINI-ftops 2nd place that he got while still working with my roll in his account. This guy never had the decency to leave the deal just figured he would beat me on the money and ride off into the sunset.

Sorry to hear :(..I've seen him a bunch on merge and he seems like the biggest piece of shit. Berates everyone at the table including the fish and is just a nasty person. Gl with everything and getting ur money back.

Really tough spot here guys as i never want someones name to be dragged through the mud but i have been left with no other choice due to lack of action. I will be name dropping on 3 people here and its just to notify the community that these people shouldn't be trusted. I entered backing deals with these people and have gone months without any contact or effort from these people to pay me the money that is owed. Any suggestions on how i should be going about getting my money back from these people is appreciated. Now to the meat and potatoes.

PETE LUBRANO: Screen names are PETEGOTAPLAN, PETEHASAPLAN, - My records show he owes 10k and that's not counting any of the 20k he shipped in the MINI-ftops 2nd place that he got while still working with my roll in his account. This guy never had the decency to leave the deal just figured he would beat me on the money and ride off into the sunset.

JOHN GULIANO*: Screen names are ITSNOTTHECARDS (FTP) , 2.7acequeen (PS), Last name may not be spelled correctly goes by JOHNG21 on p5s -My records show that he owes 10K. I will say that he at least had the decency to let me know he was looking for another deal and planned to leave our deal that we had in place and this was fine but i wanted the account cleaned before he started a new deal with another backer.

These 2 guys above are linked together at the hip due to the fact that they lived right next door to one another and are best friends. I entered backing deals with both while with both of them and told them if they didn't like the deal i was giving them then not to take it. The deal i had with them and the only deal ive ever entered was a 50-50 with MU. I would send them BR to play and they would send me half of anything over a 3K cash cleaning MU first, then getting there half of winnings after MU is even.

TYLER TAMBOLINE: Screen names are ONETIME08 (FTP), TJWSOP08 (PS), My records show that he owes 1200, this kid lived in canada and i planned on cleaning his account out completly and close deal due to BF, But he decided to do it himself and take a trip to las vegas and find a way to pay me back after he got home, needless to say he never paid it back.

Not sure what will happen with these people but wanted to make sure no one else got ripped off by these people if it could be avoided.

To the people named above, you guys are to blame for this not me. I was trying to provide you guys BR in order to play MTT's you never would've been afforded the luxury of playing if not for a backer. I guess my biggest question is how can you fuck up what the word HALF means, meaning you get half of profits but need to send me my half as well. My biggest issue is that PETE N JOHN think that i owed them for some sort of coaching that they provided me which is just LOL. These 2 had trained with some good players highly respected in the poker world. I am not saying they didn't help improve my game but to say they don't owe me my money cause they trained me is pathetic excuse to not pay up on the stake that was provided to them. I will leave it here and hope this is as muddy as it gets. I was torn about if i should do something like this or not but i feel like this needed to be aired if not only to protect others from getting scammed.

Sorry to hear :(..I've seen Petehasaplan a bunch on merge and he seems like the biggest piece of shit. Berates everyone at the table including the fish and is just a nasty person. Gl with everything and getting ur money back.

lol pussy boy when i see u i can promise a smack across your face... nice deal u gave me ill put up 100 % of the money for 50/50 split but if you lose you have to pay back half the mu...gfy ..i personally taught you everything you kno about poker... if u weren't such a scumbag in Vegas 2 summers ago i would of never beat you .. i owe u 5k that your never getting its on fulltilt if they come back im still not paying u.. funny you never called me once but you wanta tell mutual friends that i beat you 3 weeks after our deal ended .... your a joke in the poker world you'll never make money ... u never had a live score in your life cause you were ghosted for all your big online wins u drunk dirt bag. ..i couldn't even smoke a blunt with u in your room at the rio cause u didn't get it cleaned for 2 months and it smelled like sanitation juice in there.. lol your a filth..... you said if u win big money you will pay for a crib for over the summer another good lie .. who helped u win that 1k monday on tilt at the beginning of the wsop ... i kno for a fact u didnt do it on your own ... your a fish that jams in 40bb with aa .. saying im gonna get called.... yea by like 2 hands in the deck u donkey fuck...I didnt leave our deal telling u i had another backer i told u our deal sucks its crazy that i have 2 pay back half the mu and u get half the profit so i ended our deal and you were up money ... whatever deal u had with pete is your business im pretty sure u owe him $ and he owes u nothing..... any1 that knows me in the poker world knows that im a stand up guy... ive done business with a ton of people and they will all say the same thing except u but your a has been that never was... i kno your upset that all your money is on fulltilt and you have to go back to yur day job installing windows ...have a nice life i hope 2 see u 1 day on the live circuit but only if (you can find a live backer)

Edited by JohnG21

so it's official Johhny You are a scum bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look like a huge baller too with your over 100k in cashes.... Give me a break.... A MAN WITH INTEGRITY AND HONOR PAYS HIS DEBTS.... Your explanation demonstrates what a POS you really are...... Your friends may agree with you to your face but they don't trust you either SCUM

lol pussy boy when i see u i can promise a smack across your face... nice deal u gave me ill put up 100 % of the money for 50/50 split but if you lose you have to pay back half the mu...gfy ..i personally taught you everything you kno about poker... if u weren't such a scumbag in Vegas 2 summers ago i would of never beat you .. i owe u 5k that your never getting its on fulltilt if they come back im still not paying u.. funny you never called me once but you wanta tell mutual friends that i beat you 3 weeks after our deal ended .... your a joke in the poker world you'll never make money ... u never had a live score in your life cause you were ghosted for all your big online wins u drunk dirt bag. ..i couldn't even smoke a blunt with u in your room at the rio cause u didn't get it cleaned for 2 months and it smelled like sanitation juice in there.. lol your a filth..... you said if u win big money you will pay for a crib for over the summer another good lie .. who helped u win that 1k monday on tilt at the beginning of the wsop ... i kno for a fact u didnt do it on your own ... your a fish that jams in 40bb with aa .. saying im gonna get called.... yea by like 2 hands in the deck u donkey fuck...I didnt leave our deal telling u i had another backer i told u our deal sucks its crazy that i have 2 pay back half the mu and u get half the profit so i ended our deal and you were up money ... whatever deal u had with pete is your business im pretty sure u owe him $ and he owes u nothing..... any1 that knows me in the poker world knows that im a stand up guy... ive done business with a ton of people and they will all say the same thing except u but your a has been that never was... i kno your upset that all your money is on fulltilt and you have to go back to yur day job installing windows ...have a nice life i hope 2 see u 1 day on the live circuit but only if (you can find a live backer)

Sounds like another thief. At least John admits he steals. Agrees to a deal, but doesn't like the terms, so quits while he is in make-up. It doesn't matter if you were ahead overall. Also, pretty scummy you plan to steal his $5k if FTP pays you back.

I've never been backed or applied for backing but could never understand why and how people who do, think they have a case against someone who stakes them and feels like they don't have to repay the money that was given to them.

I mean they gave you the funds in order for you to play! You asked for them to do this for you! If you have a problem repaying it then don't take any money in the first place. If you don't like the agreement then pay back the makeup and end the deal....simple. I mean if someone gives me some money to play.....I'm paying back every penny unless they drop me and say cianara, you're costing me too much and don't worry about the makeup. IDK....am I missing something here? Is there something I'm not understanding? If there is, please explain it to me.

If there's no good reason, then your simply lowlife scum who tries to make money as a criminal in my mind. I'd love it if I were wrong though. I'll be the first to apologize if I'm missing something here.

seems like a class act IMO

HMMMM... not sure i even need to respond to this, I think your response alone speaks volume of what a pair of punkass scum that I'm dealing with. But just real quick I'll pick you apart.... you slapping me is LOL your 110lbs tops with 25lbs of nickels in each pocket so needless to say I'm terrified of this happening. I've fought tougher lady bugs than what you are.

There was no problem with our deal from jump but all of a sudden when you guys see that you have some real $$$ in your accounts then you start to have a problem with the deal, but the thing is that money that you saw in your account wasn't even yours because you never sent me half of the winnings from MTTs the past days.

So you taught me everything I know about poker this is another LOL moment, plain fact is I shipped 2nd in ftops before i even became a FT grinder and put in volume everyday that you'd only dream about just to learn the game more and put in the time it took to get good and be a top player.

Me a scumbag funny i remember taking you and Pete to a strip club getting bottle service and i take a private dance only to come out and find the table and bottle i paid for was gone and that my hat and $200 oakleys were gone too, yeah i sound pretty scummy there your right. Somehow you n Pete thought i was gonna pay for a house outta my own pocket for all of us without you guys chipping in ... sounds normal I'm sure people are just jumping at the chance to pay for others Room n Board for a summer.

Now I'm pretty sure its a bad idea to come on a scammer thread to defend yourself by saying "yeah i owe you $$$ and you'll never see it" is a bad choice but shows the IQ of the people I'm dealing with. I called you and Pete plenty and just my opinion but i think its the responsibility of the ones that chose to back out of a deal to make sure that the account get cleaned out and you start a new deal with $0 in it. Pretty sure this is how its supposed to work feel free to correct me though. I never told RYAN that you beat me but I sure did ask if he'd spoken to either of you and he asked why and I told him what supposed to be going on.

Pretty sure my scores would indicate that I in fact could and have made good money from poker. Yes even have a live score of 25k which is kinda good i think. (SIC BRAG I KNOW) So you wanna tell me who ghosted me cause it never happened in my life i made all of my decisions at the table ALL OF THEM. This one is a tough grenade to lob at me bro considering your biggest online score was the DNG that BODOG ARI actually played for you cause you left in the middle of the MTT to go party- chill. Apologies to ARI but this is BS that he wants to accuse me of, when he knows what had taken place with his own account. I have little evidence that this happened but was told by JOHN that ARI had closed out the MTT due to him leaving mid tourny, i even went so far to lessen the % of the deal we had to make sure ARI got his cut that was sent to him by me on FTP. FWIW i never knew this was gonna happen or did happen until it was told to me by JOHN himself after the MTT was over in fact i sweated the whole FT thinking JOHN was playing great LMFAO maybe too great in fact.

Maybe this will get you to think before you start to spew from the mouth next time. Who helped me ship the 1K at rio during wsop ummmm nobody did. It matters none if I was up or down with you in our deal when it comes to half the money in your account was and is mine. You took a 10k plus dump on FTP while not paying me half of what you would win on PS. If you wanted to leave the deal i had NO issue with it in fact i told you all i wanted was your account cleaned before you started playing for someone else as per SOP from what i understand about backing deals and i told Pete the same, and even told your new backer this as well. I can venture a guess your new backer would not have approved of the line both of you have taken on this matter. Maybe he would like to share his opinion.

How can you say whatever deal i had with Pete is your business but then guess that i owe him, your too classy for your own good obviously. You cant not know that you and Pete are ducking me on the $$$ you owe me. There are others in the community that know i was backing you and know that you guys never paid me my half of the profits. Yeah you must be a stand up guy you show just how much of a stand up guy you are in your post about this issue. (yeah i owe you money and you'll never get it) If that's not a stand up guy speaking I've never seen one.

Lastly obvious i'm upset about my life roll being tied up on tilt, don't think that's something you should make light of. Its kinda serious if its your money but no big deal if its your old backers so i understand why it wouldn't be a big deal to you, you never had to work for that money you just took it. My life will go on and I can only hope that you 2 get hit by a bus or fall in a ditch somewhere never to be heard from again. I would snap go to stripclub and get bottle service again for if this were to happen. I feel bad another name got dragged into this and now MAing is on your record but i wont be accused of something i never did by someone who i know had actually done this in the past. I have class and integrity something you guys will learn about when you grow up and become men if that possible.

Let me also thank all the people who extended BOL wishes on this issue, I wish that it didn't have to get this ugly but wwyd if you were me. ZachL your comments are way off sir it is to be expected to be paid back when backing someone or why would anyone back anyone in the first place. And without backers this game would die eventually. I'm not sure there is anything the sites could or would do about this but that's not the topic of this thread feel free to start one it would bring some good responses I'm sure.

Going forward i don't expect to see a penny from these scumbags but didn't want anyone else to get got by these people if I could help prevent it. I'm just not sure how people live with themselves when they owe others a good chunk of change and choose to ignore it, ever heard of what goes around comes around this is something I 100% truly believe in and you guys have it coming to you so enjoy. My only hope is that it happens sooner than later.

Edited by bustyou79

Hey Johnny instead popping those pills and writing that stupid untrue post about BUSTYOU you shoulda thought about the blow back!!! Didn't anyone ever teach you not to piss in the wind???? I'm sure Bodog Ari is glad he has such a great friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even want to waste my time going back and forth you want to make up blatant lies meet me @ borgata/harrahs? nin you talking to me like i kno who you are...I m guessing joe dirts only friend come defend him?MAN UP bustyou......

Not only are they scammers but they are ethugs!

makes me want to bitch slap him,how do u complain about a deal that u agree on.........ummm oh i know , u got some money and couldnt part with it.now u are ranting like a lil bitch wish i was in tht area i have some thick fingers that slap real good,its way more satisfying too slap a man Errrrrrrrrrrrr i mean lil adult boy than too punch him,HAHAHA trust and believe that i know this thru experience ...........i'd give ya a str8 PLAAAAAAAAAAAP across ur face and bustyou can take me too the strip club and we'd laugh...........

ok sooo you admit to stealin his money and that if full tilt comes back your not gonna give that money back either. you threaten to bash him, you insult his apartment, make fun of the guy with black friday and his life funds bein tied up. And within the same breath you claim how much of a stand up guy you are, and how people can vouch for this? *scratches head*

*edit* was just checking bustyous biggest scores and comparing them to you, you taught him everything? well shit man ask for him to teach u what u taught him, because hes sure as hell usin your knowledge better than u r.

Edited by Ahurazor

My thoughts exactly on the scores..also the fact that for what its worth bustyou doesn't got back on his word. He's a true stand up guy. I know that for a fact as well as many others on here.

As far as johng21 he should think before he writes as he admitted to stealing..and as far as training bustyou that's the biggest bunch of bs I've ever heard. Why would you need a backer if you're so good.

Karma is a big bi**h and Johng21 will get what's coming to him so will the others.

Bustyou gl and you know who are your true friends.

I don't even want to waste my time going back and forth you want to make up blatant lies meet me @ borgata/harrahs? nin you talking to me like i kno who you are...I m guessing joe dirts only friend come defend him?MAN UP bustyou......

ok

Edited by NINYIM