ppinurshoe

My Party Rock Wedding Video! Has 100k hits on Youtube already!!!

For whoever said mods put video up after OP distintly wanted it taken down, I'm pretty sure that isn't the case. Fairly sure that OP re-edited his OP and put vid back up himself. I honestly thought that due to the fact this vid had >100k views(and it being one of tons of wedding vids of the same type of trend that started few yrs ago), that the very reason it had so many views WAS that it was dorky and funny.

Nothing wrong with that. It seemed to be one of those things where it's supposed to make light of yourself kinda deals. Figued part(all?) of vid wasn't actually made on the wedding day, but re-enactment after/before the fact.

I see lefty's "lol white pple dancing" gif as something being shown as a blurb you'd see on Tosh.0. Big diff someone dissing your actual marriage vs pretty much most people laughing at the content(funny, awkward dancing part). I really thought that was the point. It was dorky, cuz it was 'sposed to be...in a good way. Like we were laughing with OP, not at him. at least, that's what I was doing

GTFO with your logical and "mature" response to OP's video

the video was shit and disturbing, there is no debating that

now go do something useful with your time like making your husband a sandwich or doing laundry

GTFO with your logical and "mature" response to OP's video

the video was shit and disturbing, there is no debating that

now go do something useful with your time like making your husband a sandwich or doing laundry

Fuck you. I'm being nice today - on purpose fwiw.

Edited by michlad
congrats donny. you derailed another thread
you know, if know one responds to smokecock, he/it can't derail threads.

He pretty much wins every thread bc he gets the response he/it wants.

know one? c'mon man.

I've never responded to anything he's/it ever said.

Yikes.

But I have OT blocked at work now, so I dont post as much anymore. So that could be it.

Yea, thats probably it.

lol Lefty

I'm still trying to figure out if this is real. if so, mind bottling.

Jesus. This thread has made me decide to close my account at p5's. You should be ashamed of yourselves but most of you making fun of this guy and just being completely classless don't understand. This place is just a cesspool of mostly career fucking losers and people that will never be happy with themselves.

Tim Tebow. This thread has made me decide to close my account at p5's. You should be ashamed of yourselves but most of you making fun of this guy and just being completely classless don't understand. This place is just a cesspool of mostly career fucking losers and people that will never be happy with themselves.

FYP

Edited by B_O_K_E
I got 5 you dont close your account.
Jesus. This thread has made me decide to close my account at p5's. You should be ashamed of yourselves but most of you making fun of this guy and just being completely classless don't understand. This place is just a cesspool of mostly career fucking losers and people that will never be happy with themselves.

Awwww, did you think life was all fluffy and shit? Stfu

Holy shit you are a pussy.

Hoping this is a level, since its obvious if you are going to post an attention whoring video like that and not just say just got married, you are going to have some ribbing in OT and best to just enjoy the jokes.