advertisement_alt
Sweetness777

Hooker #19

nice wanta! sorry guys though, i dont think there is gonna be an #20 post for a minute.. taking my girlfriend to vegas in a couple weeks, then flying home to see the fam for a couple weeks.. then march madness in vegas. so in april, ill decide to go for #20 or return for #19 part deux.

now heres a fairly funny story you may dig. so me and JB both have fatties from POF.. his is admittedly better becomes, well he runs good at life. mine always wants to talk about baking chocolate chip cookies, his wants to talk about having someone inside her like now. anyhow, last night we are at the bar with thereraise and mrs rob chillin.. decide to phone a fatti and midnight to set up some action for JB on my phone since his was out of battery.. couple hrs fast forward, i drop him off and go to my friends house to let out the dog. his fatti texts for him and says she cant do the air mattress tonight, so can he come over cause she wants to fuck right now.. i go sorry, but i dropped jay off already and hes probably passed out. ill tell him you called when i talk to him tomm. have a good night. She then goes, so why dont you come over then.. Now this was the one time i wish i looked like WAR and woulda just went over there. However she was a good 30 min drive which i wasnt about to do at 3am. so i told her if JB ever is unavailable, i will be her huckleberry.. (in my T.O. voice) thats my roommate! White Girlllls! Gone Wild

Boom goes the dynamite

haha! Awesome!

Oh, and put me down for Sooner's bracket game.

JB's 2:05er hit me up during their intermission and asked if I was gonna come over and fuck her while he was resting (like I'm a fluffer or something). I said well that depends on what you are gonna do with my semen, do you spit or swallow? She goes spitting is rude. I'd like yours between my thighs though haha. Thank god It was a Sunday and I was sober. On the other side of the coin, JB isn't so god knows what he got himself into. RIP

JB's 2:05er hit me up during their intermission and asked if I was gonna come over and fuck her while he was resting (like I'm a fluffer or something). I said well that depends on what you are gonna do with my semen, do you spit or swallow? She goes spitting is rude. I'd like yours between my thighs though haha. Thank god It was a Sunday and I was sober. On the other side of the coin, JB isn't so god knows what he got himself into. RIP

Wow what an awesome slam pig. (not sarcasm)

I think at the end of the day my son can be proud of his dad serving 20 years in the armed forces, participating in two wars. Working within an arms distance of two different of the free world. He will be proud of me Putting him through majority of his college, making sure his mom was always taken care of and a roof was always over their head, food in their mouths. As I said, I recognize that I'm not top top, but I'm far from rags as well.

Dude this doesn't make it right to bang hookers.. get a fucking clue you piece of shit.

Jb-

out of shape=underage, in-shape strange

Jb-

in shape= fatties plaything

There is a glitch in the Matrix.

LOL I was hoping for JB he gets to go to poundtown on a couple hotties in cali. Seems as though he's ok fucking this fatty for now till he gets comfortable with his surroundings. A-OK by me

LOL I was hoping for JB he gets to go to poundtown on a couple hotties in cali. Seems as though he's ok fucking this fatty for now till he gets comfortable with his surroundings. A-OK by me

It's definitely the right thing to be doing now. Keep his confidence up for when he goes after the hotties.

you can't tell me who to fk. j/k

I've been to a few random spas. I enjoy the table shower and oily hand jobs, but i like fkn w/ no condom, so i'd rather meet random bar flies. Even the times i have used a condom i just pull it off when i'm bangin doggy style.

thanks for the tip, i might check it out when i'm free. anybody special you got in mind

^^^^^^

forget to quote you o.s.

See you're in H-Town beaver, check out the asian spa on Corporate off the 8 tollway, u will not be disappointed