advertisement_alt
Gregrrr

Relationship fail scoreboard

dumper- 13

dumped- 0

murual- 2

never been dumped, im young, black, and famous, with money out the anus.

for real tho, I counted anything over 2-3 months, because that constituts as an actual relationship to me.

in high school and college i dated alooot of girls, i wanted to experience as many beautiful women as I could.. then i found my ball and chain and snap settled

i never dumped a girl, i always act like an ass until she has no choice but to dump me. its easier on me that way

This...and I've regretted it every day in regards to my most recent gf for the last 4 months because she was perfect for my crazy ass.

Is smokerock still claiming that his wife doesn't have FLARMS...flabby ass arms. Shit was out of control, bro. But if she's a dime to you, then so be it.

Mine is actually 1 mutual...only been in 2 real relationships, and one is my current marriage.

Edited by JRoth15
OT is 37-24-6

Dumper, dumped, mutual

In a huge sample of the country wouldnt guys historically be doing more dumping than getting dumped? I have been a super shitty bf in the past and managed not to get dumped. I have even tried to get her to dump me first and it still didnt work. Most women are pushovers.

Edited by mattg1983
my wife isnt fucking fat you retard, im sick of hearing this shit, shes legit in shape with nice curves, big tits, tan skin, blonde hair, and huge blue eyes

GTFO

and she has incredible taste in men? I guess we all like to think we married up, but in your case there was no other way

my score:

Dumped: 2 (4 if you count the ones I just stopped calling)

Got dumped: 4 (sometimes I manipulated the dumper into dumping so I could make them feel guilty)

one was a cheating whore

Mutual: 2 (one moved away, one lived too far away to begin with)

I've been with my wife 20 years next month, married for 10

Edited by Mr. Blonde

I'm only going to use relationships that lasted 1 year + because I can't remember every relationship that lasted a few months but I'm 2-2. First bf dumped me, I dumped the next 2, and the last one dumped me. I don't know which is worse, breaking someone's heart who I care about is an absolutely terrible guilty feeling, but getting my heart broken hurts in the worst way. My only consolidation is that both guys who dumped me have told me they regret doing so, I'm glad they did looking back, though.

In a huge sample of the country wouldnt guys historically be doing more dumping than getting dumped? I have been a super shitty bf in the past and managed not to get dumped. I have even tried to get her to dump me first and it still didnt work. Most women are pushovers.

I figured this would run about 50/50. But so far only 3 of us have taken it more times than we dished it out. Very interesting.

It's different though, I believe in actual long term relationships it seems that with my sample size of myself and friends women seem to drift more so then men and the man is left confused and hurt while she has moved on and banging someone else. However if you are talking flings, it is almost always the guy that just ends that when he gets bored with the girl. If we were talking flings here I've basically ended all of those on my terms when I got bored with a girl who wasn't gf material, in which case it was me that was doing the "dumping".