advertisement_alt
Gregrrr

Relationship fail scoreboard

Technically I've dumped zero, been dumped twice and had one end mutually (although the mutual one was the nastiest of the three somehow). The first girl who dumped me wanted to get back together a month later though and tried really hard, but I kept saying no. Not because I was too proud, but because I didn't realize how terrible the relationship was until I was out of it (even though it wasn't my idea to end it).

Criteria over 3 months?

Ummmm....I usually would just be "together" with girls, hangout and hookup pretty exclusively and then one day just not stop.

I'd say I've dumped 2, been dumped by 2 and like maybe 2 more were just waiting for me to dump them. One of them dipped out completely on my birthday and when i called her on it she told me "i'm just not into birthdays" i was like "the fuck? you're a shitty girlfriend, forget it" and she said "good. not anymore." Hipster girls.

Ive had that happen when I had another girl over TWICE. onetime resulted in my tires slashed the other was just a bunchof crying at my doorstep.
dude that happened to me once. It was bad. I was in a bad relationship with a chick for over a year, who had a ton of issues. It seemed like weekly on again off again stuff. During the off times, I went man-whoring and wound up in 2 other semi-relationships. Semi meaning I didnt want a relationship, they did. I quit answering their calls one day. Turns out those 2 were friends and showed up at my apartment while the original gf was there. Pounding on my door and yelling shit, making a scene. I finally went out and tried to settle shit down but then they figured out the other chick was there and went ballistic. I went back in and locked the door. They left but came back later that night and taped condoms and notes all over my truck. Toilet paper, shaving cream, big sign on the windshield saying man whore. That was pretty much the end of that relationship...but ironically I married one of the other chicks....and Im still with her 20 years later. Cool starry bra?
dumped - 3

got dumped - 3

currently in one hope it goes well

i must say the 1s i got dumped in were the more serious 1s...at least to me lol :(

Would seem to be universal

dude that happened to me once. It was bad. I was in a bad relationship with a chick for over a year, who had a ton of issues. It seemed like weekly on again off again stuff. During the off times, I went man-whoring and wound up in 2 other semi-relationships. Semi meaning I didnt want a relationship, they did. I quit answering their calls one day. Turns out those 2 were friends and showed up at my apartment while the original gf was there. Pounding on my door and yelling shit, making a scene. I finally went out and tried to settle shit down but then they figured out the other chick was there and went ballistic. I went back in and locked the door. They left but came back later that night and taped condoms and notes all over my truck. Toilet paper, shaving cream, big sign on the windshield saying man whore. That was pretty much the end of that relationship...but ironically I married one of the other chicks....and Im still with her 20 years later. Cool starry bra?

Best game on the scoreboard, cool boxscore bra

In a huge sample of the country wouldnt guys historically be doing more dumping than getting dumped? I have been a super shitty bf in the past and managed not to get dumped. I have even tried to get her to dump me first and it still didnt work. Most women are pushovers.

wrong man, most guys are pussy fucks who hold on to the first good POA they find.