advertisement_alt
IBGrindin

Merge MTT Players Must Read

I don't understand this or at least it doesn't add up -- "Really, who would affiliates contact if they started to contact people to play to generate rake:

1. high volume 300superturbo/day guys or 2. hsmtt regs "

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/unfair-accounts-merge-1165525/index21.html

Posted by chtrssck page 21 half way down the page.

would only make sense if the tickets weren't paid for

You are involved in the scam not me.

i can confirm this.

You are involved in the scam not me.

no offense, but they wouldn't want you or kavilla. there's a reason they sought out good HS MTT regs. i'll leave it to real sleuths itt to figure out the reason

what makes tickets worth less to someone who paid for them legitimately.

check your premises

He doesn't need to explain anything to someone who is accusing with no proof because it's pretty easy to see that it won't get through to you. Anything he says you'll just blow out of the water

exactly so why does tford find the need to literally post EVERYTIME someone else posts and let us know how he doesnt think anything is going on....if nothings going on, why act so guilty?

no offense, but they wouldn't want you or kavilla. there's a reason they sought out good HS MTT regs. i'll leave it to real sleuths itt to figure out the reason

check your premises

Not 100% sure who Kavilla is but I am pretty sure Feltstars would also like Sorel Mizzi to join the team.

probably, hes a great player.

yup, and so are you

which makes it all the more strange that they would back you in a manner than involves single bulletting rebuy tourneys when you could be making much more dough....

it just seems EXTREMELY strange that you would waste screen space on a site with laggy ass software only to play a sporadic schedule with 1 arm tied behind your back.

Edited by ktx49
yup, and so are you

which makes it all the more strange that they would back you in a manner than involves single bulletting rebuy tourneys when you could be making much more dough....

it just seems EXTREMELY strange that you would waste screen space on a site with laggy ass software only to play a sporadic schedule with 1 arm tied behind your back.

Merge is no worse than party, ongame, 888 etc. in fact it may actually be the 2nd best site.

sounds like ur fishing for excuses now, just give it up dude...tell us what you know.

swish i promise you people will respect and forgive you infinitely more if you just tell us whats really going on. the acting like your not concerned at all thing is getting old, we all know that it just an act....

i dont think swish is a bad guy, i think he got mixed up with the wrong crowd and took a deal that sounded good, without realizing the implications.

sounds like ur fishing for excuses now, just give it up dude...tell us what you know.

swish i promise you people will respect and forgive you infinitely more if you just tell us whats really going on. the acting like your not concerned at all thing is getting old, we all know that it just an act....

i dont think swish is a bad guy, i think he got mixed up with the wrong crowd and took a deal that sounded good, without realizing the implications.

If u keep asking the same questions, I'll keep giving the same responses. Nothing has changed since the thread was started on 2p2 weeks ago. In fact, you're the one fishing for any sort of answer to prove why you cant win on merge. I'm sorry that you think the game is rigged, and that you think people are cheating you. I've seen some hilarious chat logs of you accusing people of cheating, and it makes me wonder why you continue to play.

Please tell me why you think someone getting backed to play in mtts on merge is hurting you. Keep in mind the tickets are 100% paid for.

With poker getting such a bad rap lately, I think it is a untimely and maybe unscrupulous for affiliates to have a vested interest in the games they are promoting.

Yes, they are probably breaking their TOS (the affiliates, not Swish and the other players), but since it is now common knowledge- this seems like a job for Merge to deal with and sort out...

Most if not all of us would take the same deal; in fact if anyone out there wants to give me 60/40 without MU send me a PM quickly!

Personally- where I see myself 'losing equity' comes from having to compete vs these solid pros that would otherwise prolly not be playing on Merge..

but tbh, haven't we all noticed the influx of strong online pros who weren't playing on Merge a few months ago? Whether it's because they have returned home to the US after playing abroad or are attracted to what they deem softer fields, they are on Merge now. Hey maybe as Swish stated; Merge may be the new number two site.

The bottom line is the prize pools have grown, the game selection and sched have improved and Merge has become a better network to play on. Seems like there is enough to go around...

On another note, up and coming players should welcome the chance to compete amongst the best. That is how you get better, not by only playing with the fish...I haven't even figured out if I can log onto stars to even watch the guys I used to sweat b4 BF...

GL all in the Poker Maximus

sirswish.......you have over 40k profit over the last 3 months on merge, so i assume u keep 15k, or thereabouts, with such good run and obv u r a good player - no denying this - why would you give up such a big chunk of your winnings, when if you were on your own coin you'd be so much better off?

are the coupons still going and if so, are you not allowed to use your own coin to purchase rebuys and addons? because if you are, and you are not doing this, wouldn't you be even better off if you did? is it because it would be too hard to calculate the 60/40 split if you put in your own coin? if that's the reason then i think this would be reason enough to go your own way and take all the profit........

Not 100% sure who Kavilla is but I am pretty sure Feltstars would also like Sorel Mizzi to join the team.

If Sorel joined though there wouldn't be room for anyone else in the program, assuming they had "all" his action.

probably, hes a great player.

This is an argument against allowing affiliates to be able to back players. If they are just looking to back players because they are good and can bring them profit and not caring that they can also look bad for the network by sponsoring them if they do things like they did in the past online. No doubt Sorel is one of the best MTT players out there. No doubt he will try to break the TOS of any site he plays on legitimately or illegitimately to his advantage not caring what damage it might do to the skin sponsoring him or care if he is doing further damage it might do to his very shady angle shooting reputation. Maybe I am looking at it wrong, and I don't actively play on Merge (nor play mtts often) so I will get back into my corner and enjoy some popcorn. It doesn't look like the players are doing anything wrong though, but the TOS should be updated if Merge as a network wants to not feel Feltstars is doing anything wrong.

Edited by wackyJaxon
swish i promise you people will respect and forgive you infinitely more if you just tell us whats really going on. the acting like your not concerned at all thing is getting old, we all know that it just an act....i dont think swish is a bad guy, i think he got mixed up with the wrong crowd and took a deal that sounded good, without realizing the implications.

I'm glad you can suddenly vouch for the whole community...I'm not sure people are as forgiving as you.

I read the thread on 2+2 what you and Feltstars is doing is wrong and scummy. I don't have to explain my self because it is all in the thread for everyone to read. I don't like how you think it is a joke either and you always joke around when you are infact doing the wrong thing.

Never thought I'd agree so strongly with kevmode, but a huge +1 to this post.

Feltstars is stealing equity and altering the competitive balance of the games. Why don't people get this?