advertisement_alt
Gags30

Team PLB Competition: interest thread

Ok, let's do a team plb competition in the upcoming week or two...i'm thinking teams of 3 or 4, maybe $250/person...we can have people pick their own team, or we can do captains and have a draft...

i don't care what counts for tourneys, i'm not doing low stakes only, so we cna pick from midstakes only: $109fo and lower, $20r and lower, $20c and lower....or like upper mid-stakes: $162fo and lower...50r and lower..50c and lower...or just have anything count

stars will obv count, and we can do party too...and maybe even add ongame if people want

so yeah, what do you guys think, if you want to be in, tell me you're in and say what buyins you want or whatever...

captains:

Gags30

donkthorne04

list of interest:

gags30

thasquirrel

matze_widi

fenwayking

allani12

bissul

donkthorne04

kleath

huni

1banditpanda

ahurazor

firaldo

decamps

gimmethaloot

scarypooper

iplaytourneys

Edited by Gags30

Might be interested for up to $162,dont mind if 50rs r included.

Edit- yea and random teams or draft.

another edit - i think the $200;s should prob be fine i suppose as who doesnt play the majors every sunday.

Edited by Ahurazor
if you could get enough sickos involved, it could be good to do a two-tier comp with high and mid

doesnt even need to be that many, 18 or more is plenty and/or it could be a doubles comp, u guys know... like in tennis ;)

another edit - i think the $200;s should prob be fine i suppose as who doesnt play the majors every sunday.

I dont!!! cause of my job cant sleep late :( so not many HS to play but w/e guys what suit u most as long as we start soon!!!

ok i'm thinking maybe start it sunday march 4th...and have it go until march 11th? or you guys want to do it for 2 weeks long?

ooh and looks like $162fo and lower and 30r and lower is what it's gonna be, def seems to be the majority

ok, we'll do 1 week unless someone can make an argument for 2 weeks...

we'll do captains and have a draft...post if you want to be a captain, i'll be captain

you don't need to be a high stakes guy to be a captain, anyone can be captain, so don't be intimidated anyone!

16 people interested so far...if it stays at 16 we can do 4 teams of 4....can also do teams of 3...let's see how many captains we get