ThaSlosh23

ZackAttack 1/3 in Sunday WarmUp - Awesome Chat Dialogue

This guy is unreal.

Zackattak13: i want 100k even

Tzen1 [TeamOnline]: Was just typing that people would need to type in "I Agree" if you want to agree. But of course negotiating about the deal is fine.

Tzen1 [TeamOnline]: Zerga, please let us know when your back. You can of course still think a bit longer about the deal.

ZERGA_77: here

TheJunobv: i would give you 2k not more

Tzen1 [TeamOnline]: Okay, you can scroll up for the chip/chop numbers.

Zackattak13: its like 3.change k each

Zackattak13: and we play for 10k

Zackattak13: i want 100k u wanna argue about 1-2k in these number diffs then u buggin

Zackattak13: HEY TEAM ONLINE IGUY

ZERGA_77: zack u told about icm whats wrong now?

Zackattak13: PUT IN THE NUMBERS WITH ME GETTIN 100K EVEN

Zackattak13: I TOLDU BEFORE DEAL IM NOT DOING ICM

Tzen1 [TeamOnline]: I can't decide how much the others will give yo Zack

Tzen1 [TeamOnline]: give up

Zackattak13: THEY SPLIT

Zackattak13: DO IT THAT WAY PLAYA

Zackattak13: CUSE THEY LUVINNNNNN THE CREEWWWWWWWW

ZERGA_77: 74 for me or no deal

Zackattak13: LUVINNNNNN THE CREWWWWWWWW

Tzen1 [TeamOnline]: Since we aren't getting any further with this, we are about to resume play.

Zackattak13: HOLD UP MOD

Tzen1 [TeamOnline]: So if you want to make any other suggestions please do it now.

Zackattak13: WE R STILL TALKING

Zackattak13: WE RESUME WHEN I SAY

Tzen1 [TeamOnline]: Yes you are

Tzen1 [TeamOnline]: And it's not when you say, the others have a veto just like you have.

Lol, Zach gonna zack. However this does remind me. I have been meaning to make a thread about how AWFUL pokerstars mods are in terms of assisting with a deal. Any deal I have ever been apart of has been rushed by their team online players like they have somewhere to be. Lots of times a significant amount of money is on the table and they are just unwilling to give people 2-3 more minutes to state their case. This has to be fixed.

Lol, Zach gonna zack. However this does remind me. I have been meaning to make a thread about how AWFUL pokerstars mods are in terms of assisting with a deal. Any deal I have ever been apart of has been rushed by their team online players like they have somewhere to be. Lots of times a significant amount of money is on the table and they are just unwilling to give people 2-3 more minutes to state their case. This has to be fixed.

Thats one of the reasons why i miss FTP so fucking much.

agree