advertisement_alt

eight way deal?

norv    88

KIWI got a great deal too and did well to get third - go the MIGHTY ALL BLACKS

Getumboy    0

How could you blame people for making a deal in a tourney that has this huge of payday and also variance out the ass? Making a FT in that large of field is less than a "once in a lifetime" occurrence and with all the money in 1st-3rd, can't blame them at all. Didn't watch to be able and see the average stack at the time, but I can't imagine it was over 20-30bb or so?

Edited by Getumboy
obv didn't watch, I'm a redneck cowboy

SpiteCall    0

Not to shit on their parade, but that was a hilarious tardfest of a tourney. I watched for the final 100 or so, and seriously couldn't believe some of the stuff that people where doing. There were people with like $0.50 ABIs and like $100 in cashes in the top 18.

When they made the deal there were at least 3 very short stacks, and 3 pretty big ones. Whatever though...GG short stacks.

Edited by SpiteCall

Bigredscot    0

pretty sure the dude that got 7th for 590k is tonzza82 here,sik score man

http://www.pocketfives.com/profiles/tonzza82/

Wow and he was looking for a stake, too. I wonder if he got it and had to settle for 40%...

http://www.pocketfives.com/f20008/looking-stake-100-500-apply-replying-660252/#post6785924

Edited by Bigredscot

curran76    0

there was at least 2 stacks on that final table with less than 10BB so that was my point to start with, but well done to those that cashed, but there was some crazy shit going on, nerves must of played a part

norv    88

i have watched nearly every big (huge) FT over the past year and when this sort of money is on offer - deals are done

the short stack was offered 176k, a far cry from the 60k if no deal done, whilst the big stacks were given over 500k, and in reality they could have been busto in 8th in three hands - 3 bad beats, which you can see from watching happens alot

good on them, but u r right - deals should be done with 5 or less

you cant judge people on making or taking deals. w/8 fish and 1 good player it might be still good to deal in the shoes of the good player. 500K lifechanging money > dick messurments and saying you prefer to play, risking ±450K in $s... this is lifetime changing money and with 8 donks and me in a tournament like SM I would be happy to deal in this spot.

Look ad Bdbeatslayer last time. same stuff..

willy_bolda    0

KIWI got a great deal too and did well to get third - go the MIGHTY ALL BLACKS

Did another kiwi get another third in the Sunday Mill? One from Hamilton got 3rd just a couple of weeks ago! Not bad for a little country!