calanchin

Will you play in Full Tilt Poker if it is re-opened?

Disclaimer: I don't play on ftp in the first place but this post isnt about the software or its management.

I would not go back and play on FTP right away. Not because I am mad at them or fearful or security, but because the games will be much harder to beat and there will be A LOT less fish to win money from.

Think about this this way, who are the players that pay the closest attention to what happens on the online poker scene? The sharks, not the fish, who will go back right away when it is legalized, sharks or fish?

The casual players that you make your money off of will go back to the site at a much slower rate if at all. If you are a marginal winner you may find yourself being a loser in the first few months going back. If it were me I would wait for the traffic to pick back up, not race in to play the first table that gets opened.

Disclaimer: I don't play on ftp in the first place but this post isnt about the software or its management.

I would not go back and play on FTP right away. Not because I am mad at them or fearful or security, but because the games will be much harder to beat and there will be A LOT less fish to win money from.

Think about this this way, who are the players that pay the closest attention to what happens on the online poker scene? The sharks, not the fish, who will go back right away when it is legalized, sharks or fish?

The casual players that you make your money off of will go back to the site at a much slower rate if at all. If you are a marginal winner you may find yourself being a loser in the first few months going back. If it were me I would wait for the traffic to pick back up, not race in to play the first table that gets opened.

But surely the run good is going to be insane to encourage you to stay with the site? ;)

I would Deposit the second it opened, This company is plucking money out there own pocket to bail out the motherfuckers who robbed loyal customers, The least we could do is repay them by playing, something has to be done about the people who robbed customers of millions of dollars,however the site is like no other for about a year now no other pokersite has even come close to full tilt. I have been moving from site to site but nothing is even close, so i am looking forward to them coming back as long as the site is the same or better and my money is safe

I would Deposit the second it opened, This company is plucking money out there own pocket to bail out the motherfuckers who robbed loyal customers, The least we could do is repay them by playing, something has to be done about the people who robbed customers of millions of dollars,however the site is like no other for about a year now no other pokersite has even come close to full tilt. I have been moving from site to site but nothing is even close, so i am looking forward to them coming back as long as the site is the same or better and my money is safe

It's no lie that the full tilt software is the best on the net hands down. You don't find a flush on every flop like Party, the A on the river like on betfair, or the ridiculous trips every hand on stars. I'd return but only if they got rid of Lederer et al

sup FTP plants? doubt they're real

and yeah, obv I'd play if we all got our money back, there's completely new ownership, there was proof of segregated accounts being in place w/ reliable cashouts, support, etc

I have quit online poker until FTP returns...

This thread has again made me remember how fucken sweet FTP was... remember those new ME tourneys!

That was sick! also rush!

But in the meantime i have started my own buisness witch it an upside for me with the site going down.

I could have really done with that cash i had on there last month when the bills were stacking up.

Anyone have any idea what time frame we are looking at for the relaunch?