advertisement_alt
Andybro218

Game Of Thrones Season Two **No Spoilers posted ITT please**

Lannisters FTW

need to watch that ep again...

A.) Gonna watch it again myself right meow

B.) Like you, I'm a huge Lannister fan. I hate Joffery; what's your opinion on him now (you were a big fan iirc)

C.) Tywin is my favorite character in the show. Just a complete fucking boss. Does anyone think he decides its time to stop playing games and just sits on the throne himself?

Since the scenes for some were so dark some people may have missed the fact that Loris was wearing Renley's armour when he attacked. It took a couple of rewinds to see it but his helmet had the Baratheon antlers. You can faintly see them in the pic below but the screen is so dark it was hard to see.

jfb0v9.jpg

What are you trying to accomplish with your lies? Are you really this bat shit insane?

A.) Gonna watch it again myself right meow

B.) Like you, I'm a huge Lannister fan. I hate Joffery; what's your opinion on him now (you were a big fan iirc)

C.) Tywin is my favorite character in the show. Just a complete fucking boss. Does anyone think he decides its time to stop playing games and just sits on the throne himself?

Could you please delay your Finale viewing so I can apply an appropriately epic spoiler for you?

anyone who read the books should be banned from this thread

Great episode

i was at barnes and noble and read the back of book 3 for someone fucktarded reason yesterday and so i knew that stannis lost the war before the epidsoe...not sure why i did that.

I love the lannisters acting but the only ones i want to see live are the dwarf and the dad...hopefully all others get killed.

so now we have 2 starks on the road.

Everyone is ignoring the fact that Tyrion was attacked by his own side. I guess it's just overshadowed by him being "dead" and all.

I thought this was what happened too but wasn't 100% sure because it happened right as the 3rd army stormed in and unlike dixi the book reader I can't tell every single character apart by their armor. I don't think Joffrey has the balls yet to put a hit out on Tyrion, and I don't think he's smart enough to do it on the DL like that either. If he had the nerve to kill Tyrion he would have just ordered someone to do it when Tyrion slapped or insulted him. It has to be Cersei, imo, but that seems way too obvious.

I'm already getting depressed knowing that its over after next week. Doubt I make it to season 3 without cracking open the books that are sitting on the shelf staring at me.

Guest SyphonSoul

Line of the season

Whore: "Poor nose"

Bronn: "Dont feel sorry for him". "He'll be half way up your ass when the night is through".

Am I the only one that was slightly disappointed by the last episode? Don't get me wrong the content was pretty awesome but we got absolutely nothing from Robb Stark, Jon Snow, Jamie Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen and Arya Stark. They could have cut some of that boring crap in the Red Keep and showed a little bit from the other locations instead of 100% focusing on King's Landing. Oh well, super excited for the season finale now.

Am I the only one that was slightly disappointed by the last episode? Don't get me wrong the content was pretty awesome but we got absolutely nothing from Robb Stark, Jon Snow, Jamie Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen and Arya Stark. They could have cut some of that boring crap in the Red Keep and showed a little bit from the other locations instead of 100% focusing on King's Landing. Oh well, super excited for the season finale now.

I loved that episode but I get where you're coming from. I find the stories that don't involve kings landing much more interesting.

Yep pretty sure it was the head of the kings guard that tyrion ordered bron to kill if he said another word in the throne room earlier in the season, could be wrong but think thats him.

I forgot about this little bit of history between him and Tyrion. Maybe he did it on his own, without orders from Cersei or Joffrey.

Its mildly embarrassing how much I think about this show. The first 3 days after an episode I'm trying to suss it out, and then I spend the next 3 days dying in anticipation over the upcoming episode. And this is from a guy who's really not a big fan of sci-fi or fantasy, aside from LOTR.

I have to admit I'm finally starting to soften a bit on Sansa. Up until a few episodes ago I wanted to see her die a gruesome death, but ever since she got Tyrion's girlfriend as a handmaiden she's kinda turned a corner and been less of a snotty bitch.

haha its a great show, its gonna suck when we are left with our cocks in ours hands after the next episode.

Just rewatched and dont think it was actually the guy i was talking about, the guy that struck tyrion didnt seem to have beard, so some random guy i guess, also seems stupid that the queen would have him killed when he the one leading a life or death battle for all of them

Amazing episode, Tyrion kills it as usual but I particularly loved the Hound's meltdown as I didn't think he'd been going very well this season. Joffrey is great, he's going through puberty as they film and looks like 5 years older than last year which makes his bitchiness even more awesome.

When I first started watching this show I didn't love Cersei. I take it back. Every Lannister is awesome.

Soooo much to wrap up next week, I'm glad that they didn't try to intersperse Dany and Robb and Jon Snow and Theon with all the rest of this.

Yeah stay away, the whole thread is Book 5 and my Swiss cheese brain has already forgotten some things I read last summer that are in there...

Anyone who doubted this for a second? Honestly...

If I read the books why would I lie about it, but w/e. I can't even manage to finish reading the Mental Game of Poker or Kill Everyone. I doubt seriously I'd make through book one much less the others. What this proves is how little people paid attention.

Guess I'm just done with this thread. This immature retarded bull shit is just ridiculous!

There seems to be some confusion about which Kingsguard members did what.

At the start of the show King Robert had 7 members of his Kingsguard. Ser Barristan, the old guy who was dismissed by Cersei after reading Robert's letter to Ned, was the head, but Jaime got promoted to commander after that. His spot was taken by the Hound.

Jamie Lannister, you all know.

Then there's Ser Meryn Trant, Ser Boros Blount, Ser Mandon Moore, and 2 without names so far.

Ser Meryn is the one who was sent to capture Arya and who was in full body armor cutting up Syrio Forel's wooden practice sword as Arya fled. He's also the one who beats Sansa for the king and the giant pussy who Tyrion threatens with "Bronn, if Ser Meryn speaks again, kill him."

Ser Mandon got mentioned in the previous episode... he's the one who drags in the wrong whore when Cersei attempted to get her revenge on Tyrion.

Joffrey says "Ser Mandon, Ser Boros, stay with my uncle" when he bitches out and runs away, so it has to be one of those two. Not Ser Meryn.

Could you please delay your Finale viewing so I can apply an appropriately epic spoiler for you?

lol, certainly.

I typically don't get started watching the episode until ~12a on Sundays, since it takes a little to come out on torrent and then to DL. Literally takes everything not to ever open any threads during that little interval between when most see and and when I do. Now I will make triple sure to not open OT that night, lol

anyone who read the books should be banned from this thread

Great episode

i was at barnes and noble and read the back of book 3 for someone fucktarded reason yesterday and so i knew that stannis lost the war before the epidsoe...not sure why i did that.

I love the lannisters acting but the only ones i want to see live are the dwarf and the dad...hopefully all others get killed.

so now we have 2 starks on the road.

Close enough

BAN!!!!!!

after season one I got the second book and read the first 100 pages

not only was it confusing trying to match all the characters and places......it was not nearly as enjoyable as any of the episodes in season 1. so I stopped reading and waited to season 2. such a good decision

Umm really. I did the same but read about 250 or so before the show started and I just stopped cuz I'm lazy as fuck and refreshing webpages is my passion not turning book pages. Anyways, to anyone who was thinking about reading the books, don't take that post seriously. It's not confusing at all. Like 9/10 chapters in this book are either Tyrion or a familiar Stark. And not to be a book snob but the high points of the first few eps were the Tyrion/Cersei and Tyrion/Spider exchanges that came closest to resembling the book so basically what I'm saying is, fuck your post.

Yes, you are. All that shit you wanna hear is coming next episode, it would have totally fucked the continuity of the show to throw in a random jon snow scene during that huge battle, the fuck is wrong with you. Boring crap in the red keep? Ugh.

I said I was done with this thread but for anyone who has not made the mistake of watching next Sunday's preview DON'T DO IT! It has what I thought was two major things I'd rather of not known.

Maybe I'm stoned, but doesnt that first sentence boil down to dont not make the mistake?

Also, ignoring the double negative, thanks for the post warning me not to do something w.r.t. this show's season 2 finale. Since that's pretty much now exactly what I'm gonna do.

Maybe I'm stoned, but doesnt that first sentence boil down to dont not make the mistake?

Also, ignoring the double negative, thanks for the post warning me not to do something w.r.t. this show's season 2 finale. Since that's pretty much now exactly what I'm gonna do.

For such an intelligent guy, this was a pretty stupid post.

Maybe you're just trying to pile onto the dixi hatewagon cuz it's all the rage itt, but ya failed pretty hard. Her post is fine... makes sense... and is pretty justified too. If you haven't already made the mistake of viewing the season finale preview, don't.

Previews for shows and movies are basically just spoilers disguised as teasers, and several people itt have already mentioned that they try hard to avoid seeing previews for that reason. The season finale preview is one to stay away from if you don't want a rough draft of the finale before watching it.

/white knighting

So I've got a question: where was the Red Witch during the battle? Stannis was not captured, so I have a feeling they're not done yet. The way Tywin said, "We have won!" so defiantly makes me think he might be wrong. Red witch might do her thing again...

Edit: I got the impression Stannis was being pulled away by his own people, but maybe I was wrong. Either way, where's the witch?

So I've got a question: where was the Red Witch during the battle? Stannis was not captured, so I have a feeling they're not done yet. The way Tywin said, "We have won!" so defiantly makes me think he might be wrong. Red witch might do her thing again...

Edit: I got the impression Stannis was being pulled away by his own people, but maybe I was wrong. Either way, where's the witch?

A few episodes ago the Onion Knight told Stannis that the victory would belong to the Red Witch if she came to the battle so Stannis made her stay home.

It was his own soldiers pulling him back for a retreat.