advertisement_alt
ciz

Help me avoid an epic failure (banging my ex boss)

I need to start bangin older chicks.

Most older chicks do not look like her. I've made out drunkenly with a few 40+ers who I thought looked okay and my friends took pictures and when I saw them instant vomit.

It's part of what makes this the feel good story of the year that she is so hot and clearly gonna be amazing in bed.

Woke up to the following text from Da Boss:

"OMG I just came so hard thinking about u kissing my inner legs and neck...then imagining ur coxk in my mouth slowly taking it in and out...licking the head and enjoying ur balls in my mouth...It's 4am and I have been awake since 3...I'll try to snooze for 230 before I have to get up...But thanxs for the awesome orgasm...Have a great morning."

Oh, and the beach house thing might be canceled but only due to the shitty weather around here. She said we're hanging out Saturday night regardless.

Sorry for continuing to update shit, if you guys don't want anymore just let me know and I'll just provide the trip report come Sunday. The only downside of not going to the beach house is that if I don't go up there I'll have to drive up that way on Sunday to boof that other chick. I was hoping to kill two birds with one stone while I was up there. Not sure I'm going to want to drive 2 hours after a night of getting ass to go get more ass.

I'd send her what I like to call the 'cock montage'.

Most older chicks do not look like her. I've made out drunkenly with a few 40+ers who I thought looked okay and my friends took pictures and when I saw them instant vomit.

It's part of what makes this the feel good story of the year that she is so hot and clearly gonna be amazing in bed.

i was referring more to the fact that every story i hear about older chicks and fucking revolves around them being a complete cock craving madwoman. This chick seems like a complete freak and its making me jealous.

Just working out logistics right now. She's either coming over to my place Saturday night @ 6pm or I'm going to the beach house Friday night and leaving Saturday morning (she has a funeral to attend Saturday afternoon).

Kinda hoping for beach house as then I'll be near chick #2 and can hop over and get her taken care of on Saturday and then come back Saturday night to have Sunday to rest/relax. No sexts last night, but I sent her a little something earlier so maybe that'll spark back up some nasty texts from her.

Got a panty shot of the 37 year old chick I posted up earlier in the thread. Will post to wowswift if I remember tonight. Gonna be busy with the gym and watching the Sharks game on DVR, but I'll try and get it up there. Quality not as a good as Da Boss (as far as lighting/picture quality), but I'm liking what I see from her too.

yo ski, how'd you let me miss this gem?

you should stop talking about the market and colorado sports teams on fb and give us threads to watch updates. C'mon man.

people should really start using the "thread ranking" feature more on this site.

Sorry! Hahaha!

Yeah, i didnt rank it in the league of jaybone and his brother. I save fb ot updates for the truely legendary. I have probably only read half of this. Maybe i missed those parts?

Cliffnotes of mandatory pages to read stat!

Pic of other chick up on wowswift. Was late for work because I wanted to put it up there as I wasn't sure when I'd have the next available moment to do it. Can't do it at work...

Well Da Boss changed things up yet again. Now we're staying at a hotel tonight that's nowhere near the chick I'm supposed to meet up with the next day. She told me last night we'd do beach house tonight, so I changed plans with the backup plan to confirm that she'd be down to hook up tomorrow instead. Now I'm gonna have to bail early tomorrow morning and drive just about 2 hours still to meet up with her.

Will provide TR most likely either Saturday night or Sunday morning depending on how much energy I have. Was up late talking to the chick I put the panty shot up of and found out a lot of good shit about her. Interesting facts about her: She enjoys anal, likes playing with/licking the cinnamon ring, apparently gives great BJ's, enjoys being tied up, slapped, hair pulled, choked, etc. I'm supposed to be meeting her Tuesday night, but sexy times is not yet guaranteed with her. Only a matter of time though.

Pray for me.

maybe i havent slept enough. There is 3 girls now? Doing 41ish lady tonight at hotel. traveling saturday to do lady 2 hrs away. Then on tuesday doing lady in panty shot on tues? or is saturday lady same as tuesday lady? If so, focus on boss lady way more then that lady. Not sure if she holding up rolls or boobs, or if that is a guys arm or her arm in pic. Just saying your first line when seeing her is " You have a nice penis there sir." Just to see her reaction, and to make sure ess doesnt jump out from behind a screen or something.

yeah I am unsure why this single pic was provided to us. Not flattering.

Just tell "other girl" you are sick and can't come, who gives a fuck?

That was the one with the best lighting. I think it's a c-section scar? I've already flaked on the "other girl" too many times. If I don't meet up with her tomorrow that bridge will probably be permanently burned. Gotta suck it up and try and keep it open in case of emergency down the road.

maybe i havent slept enough. There is 3 girls now? Doing 41ish lady tonight at hotel. traveling saturday to do lady 2 hrs away. Then on tuesday doing lady in panty shot on tues? or is saturday lady same as tuesday lady? If so, focus on boss lady way more then that lady. Not sure if she holding up rolls or boobs, or if that is a guys arm or her arm in pic. Just saying your first line when seeing her is " You have a nice penis there sir." Just to see her reaction, and to make sure ess doesnt jump out from behind a screen or something.

Yes, sorry.

Girl #1 - Ex Boss

Girl #2 - Lives 2 hours away; dtf though not as hot

Girl #3 - Lives closer and was the replacement option to Ex Boss when I thought my opportunity was done for.

Girl #2 is in the pic I posted of me with those 3 girls. She's the one on the left. Girl #3 is the one I posted on wowswift this morning. Ex boss is well...obvious.