EMSGAWA9

May Team PLB Bet

Ok, me sh4wshank and rowniwn want to do a banter/motivation bet for May! Details below:

Cost: $1k per 3 person team

Payouts will be winning team takes all, how they split that money is up to them.

Dates: starts May 1st 2012 12:00am, ends May 31st, 2012 at 11:59PM server time EST...all of SCOOP ldo

What tourneys will count: $215 freezouts and lower...$33 rebuys and cubes/quads and lower (stakes are non-negotiable)

Sites: All sites tracked by P5's...make sure your usernames are in your profile if you want them to count!! no usernames added after May 1st will count

Scoring: Im hoping P5's is gonna score the comp, but either way we'll use the p5's PLB system, can just work it out manually if they dont set us up a pretty leaderboard.

3 per team so gather up your mates to play us! It's not a draft, just make your own teams, or post itt if you have no friends but want to play and see if you can get matched up with other lonely fellows.

Top 20 scores per person will count...because not everyone plays on every euro site, there will be no limit on scores from 1 site...just top 20 scores per person for a total of 60 from each team

I imagine people would be fine with no escrow or me escrowing but if there's a problem we can find one very easily. Post itt if interested! Thanks to gags, I copied his post from an old team comp for format.

Teams Paid - (4) $4000

EMSGAWA9/shfourshank/Rowniwn

Team Unload The Clip - slayer1vfan/House of Hor/mcandrews3rd

jamerOK/millerscrossing/yarbles

jiggybluff/DownByDaBridge/4toedstatue

I dont know any german player who would play in this. So id really like to play but need a team.

Maybe see if you can get a P5s Mod team going with ApesAreFun and Apestyles. Apes FTW. Also Tyson is a possibility since he puts in some volume on Merge which I think would be counted towards the contest. Just an idea...

Banditpanda said he sent for us, I have sent to him

There is now a weekly 200€ freezeout on Stars.fr. Does that count? And in general are euros always converted to dollars or is it the corresponding buyin despite the currency difference? Might be a dolt question, my first plb bet so be gentle

Banditpanda said he sent for us, I have sent to him

There is now a weekly 200€ freezeout on Stars.fr. Does that count? And in general are euros always converted to dollars or is it the corresponding buyin despite the currency difference? Might be a dolt question, my first plb bet so be gentle

Havent received yet but awesome, all conversions etc are done by p5s themselves and it will be $215fos USD so the 200e wont count sadly. If you check all your cashes on your profile u will see that like the 30e freezeouts are $39 etc

OP - if you need me to edit your first post as people sign-up and pay, shoot me a PM and I will take care of it.

GL with the contest!

Edit: Updated per your PM with the stakes and the people that paid.

Also, when you know all the teams set and paid, PM Dan and he can set-up a contest page for you.

"Hello GAWA9,

We have transferred USD 1,000.00 to your account as requested by 'slayerv1fan'.

Good luck to you both.

Regards,

PokerStars Cashier"

First booked team, slayer1vfan House of Hor and mcandrews3rd

gl lads, hope to get a few more teams paid and booked today/tomorrow!

Innnnn, Team Unload The Clip

Gla, should be a fun month!

edit: thx wacky, will make for a fun sweat :)

Team avatar is made

Off to sleep after Sundays, I know people were still looking to sort out a 3rd and whatnot so you have tomorrow to do it if you want in! Team furby prawn need to send tomorrow too if they want in.

If I'm correct panda has paid for our team, now get ready to be prawned.