advertisement_alt
EMSGAWA9

May Team PLB Bet

me and dwnbydabrdge and uncaj5 are in.

since 2p2 is down, i think if you delayed this untill the start of next sunday like 3-4 more teams might enter. its the day right before scoop, so not like we are missing out on too much

Send to me on stars to book this, anyone who sends and posts before midnight tonight will be booked. Anyone sending after that won't be booked under any circumstances, sorry to be nitty lads but it's best for clarity.

Agreed if we started later/if 2p2 was working we'd get more but people have already agreed to all this and start tomorrow, sorry jiggy still love you xoxo

Send to me on stars to book this, anyone who sends and posts before midnight tonight will be booked. Anyone sending after that won't be booked under any circumstances, sorry to be nitty lads but it's best for clarity.

Agreed if we started later/if 2p2 was working we'd get more but people have already agreed to all this and start tomorrow, sorry jiggy still love you xoxo

just a thought, teams that send after the deadline could have all scores after that point count. so if you received from a team on 3pm on the 3rd only tourneys that started after that point count for that team.

regardless, sounds like a fun bet! i miss the days of competitions. i'd be interested but only gonna be playing for 3 weeks of may.

have fun, gl!

just a thought, teams that send after the deadline could have all scores after that point count. so if you received from a team on 3pm on the 3rd only tourneys that started after that point count for that team.

regardless, sounds like a fun bet! i miss the days of competitions. i'd be interested but only gonna be playing for 3 weeks of may.

have fun, gl!

This is actually a very smart idea, don't think its fair when people have signed up and paid for the original conditions but a good one for future. I will always be down for this sort of thing to add some interest to the grind,

well now uncaj5 misunderstood what i said, so we have one spot open now again. i 1000000% want to do this

Just get together with RedIce imo. gLGL

^^ this, message redice mate you have a few hours yet.

Panda has informed he is now not gonna go ahead with this so Chuck/Jorizz now need a third if anyone can get hold of them, chuck is out drinking though afaik! Once again there will just be till midnight eastern time tonight, heads up is fine though as its just for the grind/sweat/cameraderie, not all about monies! Hopefully get one more threesome together in the next few hours though.

sent from p-halt, me dwnbydabrdge, and 4toedstatue

"Hello GAWA9,

We have transferred USD 1,000.00 to your account as requested by 'P-Halt'.

Good luck to you both.

Regards,

PokerStars Cashier"

bam great stuff lads, will PM wackyjaxon again to update but: team consisting of jiggybluff downbydabridge and 4toedstatue are booked

Midnight server time! Registration is now closed, 4 teams booked for a 4k prizepool, emailing Dan who is setting up leaderboard and Wacky will update the OP for me when hes awake. Cheers and gl all!

1banditpanda last minute backed off so me and joris are now teamless. I've been offline since sunday only just got back so didnt know about this but I guess teamfurbyprawn is off :( i wouldve acknowledged u guys about this sooner but i literally heard 1 minute ago & i thought this was booked (me and joris sent for our part). sorry and gla

edit: i dont think joris knows either yet and he's offline

1banditpanda last minute backed off so me and joris are now teamless. I've been offline since sunday only just got back so didnt know about this but I guess teamfurbyprawn is off :( i wouldve acknowledged u guys about this sooner but i literally heard 1 minute ago & i thought this was booked (me and joris sent for our part). sorry and gla

edit: i dont think joris knows either yet and he's offline

Yeah sorry about this chuck, I did post a few times saying noone had sent so it wasnt booked etc. Sadly I said no late reg and that will have to stand, I will still buy you a beer though.

Yeah no worries jono. I'd definitely be interested in something like this later on tho so if someone decides to run a similar thing later please hit me up. And I'm gonna be destroying of yours' dreams in 33r fts and shit this month just to mess with you guys :)