advertisement_alt
kdunlapmo

Pokerstars Purchases FTP???

I think we'll hear something sooner than end of WSOP. I really don't think they will take as long as GBT and they want this ordeal to be over as quickly as possible to move on with any FTP(2) rebuilding. We may not have our money in our bank accounts by the beginning of WSOP, but I would expect to have a decent understanding of when we will by then.

What do you think would happen to those players who are perma-banned from PokerStars but not from FullTilt? You think they will be banned from FT as well if this deal goes through?

Also, does that mean FT might run sattelites to EPT, LAPT, etc.? Just curious...

What do you think would happen to those players who are perma-banned from PokerStars but not from FullTilt? You think they will be banned from FT as well if this deal goes through?

I don't really see how anyone would know something like this, so I'd assume anything posted is pure speculation. I doubt this is even something the people at Stars have thought about yet - it's very nitty gritty operational stuff to them, which they'll tackle once they get the actual deal done.

Also, does that mean FT might run sattelites to EPT, LAPT, etc.? Just curious...

I'd say there's a good chance of this, if FTP actually is run as a separate site

are you a subrscriber to the site, if so can you sum up what the hidden part said? thanks

some of this^, please? i spent like 2.5 paragraphs getting my balls tickled for no news.

and this part:

"While no officially announcement has come ..."

reinforces my longheld belief that i can make up news on the fly in my own head that's way more officiallier than any website subscription can truly provide.

I would assume they are banned from new FTP as well. If PS decided somebody is not good business they probably will not allow them on any of their skins/brands...

I consider it to just be speculation. People have been essentially saying the same thing every week since the initial reports came out that a deal is done. Of course they'd like to get the deal done by then and i'm sure they are working hard to get the deal done as soon as possible, but until a statement from PokerStars and/or the DOJ comes out, it's all up in the air.

The article also says this:

As our contact informs The Post the difficulty (in holding up the deal) could be the payment processing of all previous players of FTP.

I dont know what that sentence means, and it says "could be" which means the statement is someones opinion