advertisement_alt
rjfire15

What I miss about FTP.......

Avatars of course, i hope they make a new line up of avatars they honestly should come out with a set of new ones every year

I hope when all is said and done that they will be back up and running and that stars doesn't mothball it forever. As far as the avatars go I would rather pick my own like on stars or whatever.

Miss their make a deal software. I only ever used it once but the fact that players could haggle out a deal w/o having to wait for support to get there while everyone blinded down was awesome.

Miss their schedule the most, they had so many $5-$20 buyins w/o guarantees, the fields were so soft and small (2-300) easily the easiest mtts out there. FTOPS, mFTOPS, the 50/50 the $26s, midnight madness (such a frustrating mtt lol) I mainly only played there and obv regret it now but have a lot of good memories there.

Hit my 1st 5 figure score there. Also gotta remember variance imo not as bad as it was on stars because of the slightly smaller fields but still had good 4 figure scores

prob railing the hsp the 48 hour gus hansen sessions my friends the chatting .talking to some of the pros. the huge fields . the ko shirts. the daily dollar i know im a sick nit. the rush poker the ease at which i could grind the micros and make silver and get iron man bonuses.

Miss their make a deal software. I only ever used it once but the fact that players could haggle out a deal w/o having to wait for support to get there while everyone blinded down was awesome.

Miss their schedule the most, they had so many $5-$20 buyins w/o guarantees, the fields were so soft and small (2-300) easily the easiest mtts out there. FTOPS, mFTOPS, the 50/50 the $26s, midnight madness (such a frustrating mtt lol) I mainly only played there and obv regret it now but have a lot of good memories there.

Hit my 1st 5 figure score there. Also gotta remember variance imo not as bad as it was on stars because of the slightly smaller fields but still had good 4 figure scores

this was by far the most user friendly final table tool...esp the part where CL gets to write in the numbers (along w ther being standard ICMn chip % breakdowns available....and evry1 else gets to vote at the end... that was vwp FTP,,,