advertisement_alt
FouTight

** Official Team (and singles) Micro Millions II Competition **

doesn't matter seeing as we're all too pathetic to get onto the top 250 leaderboard. If no one gets onto the Leaderbaord the singles comp is void.

As Foutight says in the OP, we should be ashamed of ourselves collectively if that doesn't change by Monday

doesn't matter seeing as we're all too pathetic to get onto the top 250 leaderboard. If no one gets onto the Leaderbaord the singles comp is void.

As Foutight says in the OP, we should be ashamed of ourselves collectively if that doesn't change by Monday

the stars leaderboard is currently bloated by the 25-100 pt scores you get for final tabling. sheer volume with a ton of 10-20 pt scores will make up for that in the long run. goral won the last MM leaderboard with 0 scores over 20 pts.

say you average 20% ITM over 70 events averaging 15 pts per cash. thats 210 pts. prolly good enough to make the leaderboard by the end with nothing other than average results and a ton of volume.

hey willy - missing ya, never had so many dumb donkey shit heads calling my premium hands with chit and hitting, i just laugh and move on..........ggggggllllllllllllto you also

My day started like that yesterday before I had a few hours and gave a MM event a go, then all my hands held, funny what you can achieve when that happens!

PS hope your mums is ok mate

You wouldn't believe it, this past week or so was terrible, told it was a brain tumour, spent everyday at hospital, googled too much shit on brain tumours, had hoards of visitors come through and cried buckets - then on wednesday after the second MRI scan - Miracle - fluid on the brain and you can take your mum home tomorrow - wtf...... bloody good news though, even though it all fkd my head up, couldn't be bothered haven't an argument with the bloody doctors, just soooooo happy about me mum :-)

So hopefully in a better head space to make a long run in one of this shit storms of a tourney called MM, god know our team needs some points...........

great news Norv!!!!!

Got back in town late last night... is it normal for me to want to ignore all my friends that want to hang cause I want to grind MM after finishing 87th in the wsop main?

#imafreak

thnx e1 and FOU ur a legend, CONGRATULATIONS, top 100 is epic, and gives you plenty of buyins for the next few years when you will do even better - i send good kiwi vibes over the airwaves to you

secondly i think grindin the MM is understandable, even if you had finished top 20, the MM is epic and I can't wait for someone who is in the competition to actually win one of them - will be way cool -- so lets try fkn hard on sunday (monday for me) and take the bloody ME down!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEDIC....i'm fading. grinding out this series is killing me. hate u stars. what a stupid series. so dumb to cram 100 events in 10 days. i'm used to playing like 6-8 hrs a day. up to 12-16

very true... i lost interest in between..shud be much more quicker like 4-5 days 100 events

Out of the Main after less than an hour, KK vs AA for 3/4 of my stack vs the agro dude and AK vs T8 for the remaining 40BB, it is amazing how ppl call for half of their stack w so weak holding...

Only McAndrew is left gambling for our team so unless he ship the main we are dead..

It was an exhausting week mentally, low stakes MTT is not the best things for the mind (obv other stuffs are way more rewarding for me in term of $$ and mental condition) but I enjoyed some part of the experience a lot and specially the fact of meeting great persons !!!

A special thanks for :

- the Fou for organizing the comp (even with the WSOP main on your schedule)

- the Wacky for the back office work (my friend ur always here, so nice and positive !!)

and of course my teammate for the comp :-) !!

GL all P5ers, see you around there one of these days !!!!

You just have to continue to tell yourself that it is microstakes and it's a crapshoot, irrespective of the prize on offer

sorry to my team for such a crap showing but i still have these 3 events :-)

busted main KK

PokerStars Hand #83719276804: Tournament #2012070100, $0.98+$0.02 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XVII (2000/4000) - 2012/07/22 22:53:50 ET

Table '2012070100 128' 9-max Seat #3 is the button

Seat 1: weeds.8th (29890 in chips)

Seat 2: goldenmuzzle (36832 in chips)

Seat 3: louwho616 (27680 in chips)

Seat 4: Randy8888 (40180 in chips)

Seat 5: playboy99999 (100490 in chips)

Seat 6: bortherion23 (8585 in chips)

Seat 7: arualsetnof (27280 in chips)

Seat 8: edc5036 (25070 in chips)

Seat 9: rncn2 (31440 in chips)

weeds.8th: posts the ante 800

goldenmuzzle: posts the ante 800

louwho616: posts the ante 800

Randy8888: posts the ante 800

playboy99999: posts the ante 800

bortherion23: posts the ante 800

arualsetnof: posts the ante 800

edc5036: posts the ante 800

rncn2: posts the ante 800

Randy8888: posts small blind 2000

playboy99999: posts big blind 4000

*** HOLE CARDS ***

Dealt to edc5036 [Th Tc]

bortherion23: folds

arualsetnof: folds

edc5036: raises 20270 to 24270 and is all-in

rncn2: folds

weeds.8th: folds

goldenmuzzle: folds

louwho616: folds

Randy8888: folds

playboy99999: calls 20270

*** FLOP *** [Js 5s 7s]

*** TURN *** [Js 5s 7s] [9h]

*** RIVER *** [Js 5s 7s 9h] [Qd]

*** SHOW DOWN ***

playboy99999: shows [Qs 9s] (a flush, Queen high)

edc5036: shows [Th Tc] (a pair of Tens)

playboy99999 collected 57740 from pot

edc5036 finished the tournament in 1746th place

*** SUMMARY ***

Total pot 57740 | Rake 0

Board [Js 5s 7s 9h Qd]

Seat 1: weeds.8th folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Seat 2: goldenmuzzle folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Seat 3: louwho616 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Seat 4: Randy8888 (small blind) folded before Flop

Seat 5: playboy99999 (big blind) showed [Qs 9s] and won (57740) with a flush, Queen high

Seat 6: bortherion23 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Seat 7: arualsetnof folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Seat 8: edc5036 showed [Th Tc] and lost with a pair of Tens

Seat 9: rncn2 folded before Flop (didn't bet)