advertisement_alt
ThaSquirrel

GAGA 2/25 in wsop event #46

im just watching and its driving me insane i wish they'd shutup already its nearly 4am and its every other bloody hand! Can't help but feel bad for the guys at the table suprised no-one has just told em to f'off or calm it.

Feel free to cheer when he plays out and wins a showdown n crap but for stealing the blinds/ante's its just bloody redonkulous!

gg I didn't mind that line at all fwiw

ullll,.. and ya line was good/std imo,..

guy is not barreling when u check call there and has all Ax in his range with his stack and shit plus we are not planning to fold at any point with AJ on AQ3rb 26bb deep,..

guy is not barreling when u check call there and has all Ax in his range with his stack and shit plus we are not planning to fold at any point with AJ on AQ3rb 26bb deep,..

I also think he figured Weisman would have 3bet pre with AK, AQ.

idk he did flat an utg raise from +1 so he might not have all Ax... don't think original raiser was that deep so I think A10-Q for value on the flop. Also coulda flatted QQ AA from there pre. Still don't have enough chips to fold flop tho imo and calling his bet seems worthless.

thanks so much for the rail and support, it means so much to have everyone at home rooting for me!

ya the last hand was really interesting...i don't really mind my post flop line at all, i think pre-flop is kind of the interesting spot...i'm still not entirely sure what's best between flatting, shoving, and folding. it seems kind of close icm-wise...but then again i was 6/7 with only about 30bb to start the hand. and with such a top heavy payout structure i think it's ok to try to get some chips there.

oh well, played some of the best poker i've ever played in the last 3 days, and i'm really looking forward to the 5k tomorrow and the rest of the wsop

oh, people were asking how i got short...i had 1.8mil with 11 left at 10k/20k...got in AK vs TT for about 600k each and lost...then 3 barelled and got called down for about 350k total...so that got me down to 1mil at the ft. then lost this hand where i flat an open, called a cbet on 543r and then folded to a check/shove on a 6 turn, which got me down to about 750k, then just grinded the 25bb stack down to whatever i had when i got the TT in vs KK

structure got bad just cause 1 person had all the chips and everyone else had like not a lot 9 handed...oh well

thanks again for the support everyone!