advertisement_alt

multitabling

Question

24 answers to this question

MYBLUEDOG    0

It depends on your style of play, somewhat.

The more games you play, the better it will be for you to stack tables. It let's you focus on the tables requiring action. You take action on that table then you move to the next one requiring action.

This also helps if you have tilt issues. It teaches you to "NOT" be concerned about what happens after you have made your decision. If it come back up you make a new decision.

boneralert    10

I cascade and when Im multisiting I'll bisect my monitor and put one site's tables on one half and the other site's tables on the other half.

I top out at about 8-11 tables though.

RedIceRap    10

tile up to 6 tables, cascade up to like 12-15 tables, and stack if mass mutitabling and put 1 or 2 tables i am deep in to the side, grind the stack out and concentrate on important decisions on the few tables i pulled out of the stack/cascade.

RedIceRap    10

Stack and tile (http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/), TableNinja, Party EzCash, PokerTracker 4, custom title bar, rebuy AHK script, Rebuy AHK script and a very good mouse

Logitechg700-2.jpg

*** IM NOT ASSOCIATED WITH ANY OF THEM IN ANY WAY ***

can u tell us how u use the custom title bar? looks pretty damn interesting, i dont get all the info what it can do on their site tho.

and second, how do u use that mouse? which commands did u assign to the keys? since im prolly going to increase volume and add a few more tourneys on more sites to my schedule id like get anything that saves time

can u tell us how u use the custom title bar? looks pretty damn interesting, i dont get all the info what it can do on their site tho.

and second, how do u use that mouse? which commands did u assign to the keys? since im prolly going to increase volume and add a few more tourneys on more sites to my schedule id like get anything that saves time

I use Stack and tile (have a look at it if you want to play lots of tables... On my laptop i can play 30/40 tabs if I like too). Then when all tables are stacked I use custom title bar to identify the tournaments.. low-mid-high-top range high (100r, 320 6m etc) and turbo's, hyper turbo's, satalites.. All have a different colors.

Further i do everything with this mouse. move tables, raise/call/fold, betsizings etc.

Keystone    0

Does Stack and Tile and custom title bar work with american shitty software sites? Like Lock since it doesn't have tables default pop to front will it still work with stackand tile? Can title bar detect final tables on merge (hero) since there isn't an info tab? Wondering if i haven't been overlooking some seriously beneficial programs here.

elimherr    0

Does Stack and Tile and custom title bar work with american shitty software sites? Like Lock since it doesn't have tables default pop to front will it still work with stackand tile? Can title bar detect final tables on merge (hero) since there isn't an info tab? Wondering if i haven't been overlooking some seriously beneficial programs here.

^^^^this, does anyone use it on merge/revolution

^^^^this, does anyone use it on merge/revolution

Stack and tile does, CTB is only for pokerstars (all clients i think.. .fr .com .eu .it etc.)

Also check SaT website for information, they say it on there... Only Cake poker doesnt work for them (yet)

I like to tile with a little bit of over lap. 2 rows of stars and one row of wpt for a total of about 10 tables. I keep them all on one monitor with lobbies on up on the laptop.

Keystone    0

Do they mean Cake skin or Revolution network though? I downloaded the trial earlier and am having an extreme pain in the ass of trying to set up it up for Lock, it will detect the table but then I can't get it to do the include/exclude for the lobby vs. tables at all. Has anyone gotten Stack and Tile to work with Lock Poker? If so any insight would be greatly appreciated.

gregnice    10

Does Stack and Tile and custom title bar work with american shitty software sites? Like Lock since it doesn't have tables default pop to front will it still work with stackand tile?

Hi, I'm the author of StackAndTile

Just recently I got a new laptop and I do have the latest CakePoker working with SaT. See here for configuration:

http://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=287

It will be included it in the mainstream release as soon as I feel that I've tested it thoroughly.

I see that you posted the same question on the SaT forums, thanks. Thats the best way to get support since I check there most frequently

Nur1ck    10

just bought the StackAndTile software and it really rocks, managed to ship my 2nd tc in 2 days!

for all multitabling grinders out there: this is a must!

also SAT is genius for laptop users

thanks to Iplaytourneys for referring and also support is very quick with replies!