were any other P5ers at this Phish show at Gorge 2009? life changer...

I was streaming it (choppy as fuck tho) and at the time I was like wtf but if this has some truth to it then i see totally why they did it... http://onephishtwophish.com/1387990#ht

my 1st show was 12/1/95 in Hershey, PA

oh yea thats the thing... I know its has a lot of truth to it but for my first harpua.... at the moment i was into like digging that deep into what was going on.. I was more wondering why I wasnt hearing Harpua... idk hard to explain but thats life. long strange trip.

my whole thing is why is the band playing this prank so the bitchy phish phans learn a lesson? what about the other phans that dont bitch, we are just along for the ride? idk that was my take on it. it was weird IMO and certainly not epic... is what it is

if you google ( i forget where?) there is an interview with one of the female girls of 2nd city and she claims too, that she thinks phish had a bigger plan then just them coming up. Trey even said, make this as weird as you can. and if you look at the end Trey does the do you like the way they told it or the way I tell it... she said she felt he was using them to teach other phans a lesson as well...

if you find that radio interview its pretty cool, ill post it once I find it or if you find it please post....

but she agrees there was diff a lesson they wanted people to learn by them coming out and it was not 2nd city's idea at all. I just wish it was a real Harpua naration IMO not 10 mins of 2nd city wrapped up in a prank. diminishes Harpua IMO. also bare in mind we have been rained on for 3 str8 nights and just cold and soaking looking for something to get excited about (Lizards, Harpua) some how isnt the highlight???

http://www.outsidetheloopradio.com/2013/08/01/otl-episode-355-bus-bunching-a-chicagoans-experience-on-and-off-stage-stage-with-phish/

the play button is all the way on the bottom left corner under When Clouds Attack picture. skip to like the 12min mark for the Julie Second City interview about Phish in Chicago "Harpua"

she makes it really clear this was 100% phish's idea

saw while my guitar gently weeps with 30 min piper and tweezer and yem for first show (30 min piper, tweezer and yem each

damn i could see the 30min yem and tweezer but wowza 30min piper... thats craziness. Must have been insane.

yea post the show

yea Ive heard parts of that show before it was sick rage

Dude I love this 3.0 Stash.... a song they dont do well very much anymore but I love this version...

8-7-09 (thread show's Stash was pretty sick too, but not this precise)

Ya I agree with you and I dont feel like watching it again but I bet if I was there I would have felt the same way. Too bad they swung and missed that time..

aw dont be lazy :P find the time....

7:47pm on beer 8... just disc golfed in a near tornado in IL.... loving life!!!!

did not get stroke by lightening, my friend begging me to leave I say no, then check my phone radar we got a red blob like 3 miles above us arrows are down :P

Is it for this my life I sought?

Control for smilers can't be bought....

Was it for this my life was sought?

maybe so, maybe not?

clearly is gonna be a rough night

And I am so fucking glad I ponied up enough poker loot to buy my 3 hampton tickets, airfare, and cheap ass beach house for a friend of a friend's bachelor party! Im bringing my camera and I will post pictures!!!

Length's thread will take off....

my buddy said its a go ass to ass strippers? and 5am ocean swims?

anyone what are the odds of getting eatting by a shark in the Atlantic off coast near hampton... i think chic beach?

im dumb and from chicago prob been in the ocean 2 times ( age 10 )

but im throwing myself in at 5am as fucked up as you can be?

beneath the undertoes?

stay tuned....

100% promise pictures (strippers included)

I hope I am not coming off like I'm rubbing it in but this is all Length really has homies.... :( :)

this will get grimy and raw ....

and tommpatt/ co1 forb... you better listen to my 13min 3.0 stash (above) and not shut it off if 1 note hits you wrong... listen to it all

you know what i mean

maybe so maybe not

there are just no good youtube recordings of 8-7-09 :( blows but this view is enough said

i am listening to this now, is that the live one version?

sounds like a party - just make sure prudes arent invited cause last time we had ass to as action some people told the wives (granted I was passed out at the time, but did get woken up to a motorboat by one of the strippers)

you know about the spreadsheet i assume right?

i am listening to this now, is that the live one version?

sounds like a party - just make sure prudes arent invited cause last time we had ass to as action some people told the wives (granted I was passed out at the time, but did get woken up to a motorboat by one of the strippers)

you know about the spreadsheet i assume right?

Nah I didnt go to that show but thats 2010 halloween... its just known as the best stash version of 3.0.... i love it

oh trust me man I hope its tame with the group im going with from down south... you'll see the pics I approve of

haha i just can't wait

listen to this 8-15-11 everything i posted is just sick but I honestly Love waves the most. i just feel trey's guitar goes from like peaceful to like a mild shred to peaceful to just tearing it out idk was one of my highlights besides obv alumni blues shred

also at 7:48 min mark the tease of Undermind starts... I usually call teases pretty quick but one of my brothers ( both with me) calls it I didnt hear it then he was dead on I give him the nod... :)

and its waves.... idk beer 9 tho at 8pm

is a bad sign tonight

got me beat, only on 7 but i did just get home from work hour and a half ago

will check out the 81511 sometime, not sure how long I will be here before heading out to try and not get aressted so well see

see i cracked number 1 at like 3:30pm it was 100 degrees here then disc golf then massive storm now its like 80degrees for the next week

only in chicago

yea diff listen to 8-15-11 so underrated IMO best 3.0 show from start to finish. If you were to download one and listen to it all. wolfmans reba babylon baby all the above 5 song encore ending in a pretty good hood... was just nuts

i cant get arrested I just come home and black out... and post dumb shit haha

3.0 alumni blues... its sick and its alumni blues > letter to jimmy page > alumni blues thats stop start stuff is the LTJP 6;17 mark did nothing for ya? also just the rarity they stop playing it in 91... played 2 times in 94 then I saw it in 99 as a rare without LTJP sandwich. the played it bust out 3.0 in 2010 2 times and then once in 2011 two times in 2012 and once in 2013.... since my first show 7-24-99 they've played it 6 times not a whole lot of version post 91... (9 times since 91 i heard 2...) :P

i know 1.0 beats 3.0 haha still is nasty

best jam of the night is wolfmans or waves but still the show from start to finish is dirty for 3.0

yea was going to say I bet the wolfmans is better, just works more for how they played at the time imo but I really dont know a whole lot about their style after the hiatus

yea was going to say I bet the wolfmans is better, just works more for how they played at the time imo but I really dont know a whole lot about their style after the hiatus

Wolfman's Brother is the 1 song I prefer in 3.0. they consistantly crush it and it was not really played that often back then....

Wolfman's is a 3.0 gem everytime and I want one every show I go to.

just pray for me that hamptons fall tour opener is hot and not a slow start... cuz I will be just crushed if i ponied up and missed Dick's for this...

Im staying positive tho

beer 10 :( going out headed home posting blacked out ( is how i see this night going )

sadly enough with a 2003 dui i walk when i go out haha keep it classy

call me when you are at 12 and 2 - 2nd dui hit and run, then flipped my car in a second accident w/o seat belt. Hopped out and just waited for cops to show up, best part was the field sobriety test after they pull up to my upside down car

good times

call me when you are at 12 and 2 - 2nd dui hit and run, then flipped my car in a second accident w/o seat belt. Hopped out and just waited for cops to show up, best part was the field sobriety test after they pull up to my upside down car

good times

lol call me when you get felony narc'ed out in a task force drug sting :P (alledgely)

oh 2003 was a bad year for me :P sealed though...

good times

was it a bit like this?