advertisement_alt
gizmos666

FTP is back online

Did anyone else have to resync their security token? Also did anyone else randomly have like 70k more FTP points than they remembered having and more money than they were expecting? Guess this is ironman medals and unused tickets converted, although I am getting older and it could be memory loss.

My security token worked the first time, did not have to resync, business as usual, so to speak.

IS EVERYONE GOING TO GO BACK AND PLAY ON FULL TILT?

IS THE ACTION GOING TO BE THERE? ARE THE SNG PLAYERS GOING TO MOVE?

CASH GAME GRINDERS? OR ARE PEOPLE ATTRACTED TO THE VPP AND STAR LEVELS ON STARS?

PERSONALLY I CANT WAIT FOR IT TO COME BACK IM MAKING THE SWITCH AS I THINK THE SOFTWARE IS GREAT

Yup i have $0.07

This is about the only thing I'll ever beat you at - I have $20:01.

It's like nothing has changed. Download, logged in straight away. It even accepted my compy saved auto-login. Whole process as smooth as Shakira's kebab.

Can't wait to lose my money here again.

u cant dl from the US, u need to use a proxy, its kind of pointless tho all US balances say 0, it does still show points

ya i still had old software, was able to log in just updated before, obv account balance 0 which i already knew and ya points were there

ahhh ok. Kind of in a tough spot cause I have no clue how much $$$ I have on there. Had like $6k but the morning it all happened I tried to wire $2.5k out and I obviously never got it but never saw it back in my full tilt account, so if I did have to say how much money I had on there when the process of getting our money back is set in stone, I'm screwed I guess. Thats why I wanted to see my balance, to see if the $2.5k ever made it back. I'm sure a lot of people are in the same boat.

I did the same thing. Made a large withdraw a couple of days before it shut down. It was all there now, so if I were you I would assume the $6k is still there :)

OMG I just noticed that you can transfer money between pokerstars and full tilt now, I fucking hope there isn't a fee to do that. I was hoping they would do something like that.

Maybe I am just too behind on news and they announced that months ago.