Craigslist Fun

LeftyMark    525

I got a new TV and was trying to figure out what to do with my old one. It's a 43" projection tv that is like 9 years old. I put it on craigslist this morning in the "Free" section. I had no idea how many people even look there. Got like twenty responses in just a few minutes. Here is the third one.

wixxxxxr@aol.com Thursday, November 1, 2012 9:33 AM

Hi I was wondering if you would be able to deliver it ..

I live in xxxxxx(next town over) but have no running car right now but I really need a new TV and don't have the money to buy one.

Please get back to me

774-xxx-xxxx my name is Brittany. I would give you gas money if you wanted.

LeftyMark@xxxxxx.gfy Thursday, November 1, 2012 9:37 AM

Well the tv is free and I hadn't planned on delivering it. I'm going to have to see some pics.

wixxxxxr@aol.com Thursday, November 1, 2012 9:44 AM

Pics of what?? You are the one with the TV not me.

LeftyMark@xxxxxx.gfy Thursday, November 1, 2012 9:47 AM

Britt you are correct I do have the tv. You are obv in need of that tv so I have to see if it's worth me putting it into my truck and driving it to you. I would like some pics of you and would prefer them to be full body shots and an ass pic if you have that handy.

wixxxxxr@aol.com Thursday, November 1, 2012 9:50 AM

Are you some kind of sicko? My TV broke and I need a new one. Why the hell do you need to see a picture of me to deliver it?

LeftyMark@xxxxxx.gfy Thursday, November 1, 2012 9:55 AM

Ok settle down now. There is no need for the name calling. When I posted the ad earlier I was just expecting to offer a free tv and then somebody would come pick it up. But then I see you have no car, no tv, and no money. I'm not expecting a whole lot in the looks department so I figured we could work out some sort of deal. Like if you have any small children I could deliver the tv to your place and you could let me watch you breastfeed them. It won't cost you anything and I promise I probably won't touch you.

If you have no children maybe you let me take a shower at your place. You don't have to get in the shower with me but I will be naked and be using your soap. If you don't mind I would appreciate it if you snap a couple pictures of me showering with my cell phone. I will even throw you like $5 for the soap ( I'm pretty hairy). This tv is high def and I have the remote. Get back to me quickly.

wixxxxxr@aol.com Thursday, November 1, 2012 10:06 AM

Wtf your disgusting! Who gives somebody a TV and uses their shower? You said in the ad your that you got a new TV because your wife didn't like the old one. Does she know you like watching other people breastfeeding? I bet she doesn't god you are sick.

LeftyMark@xxxxxx.gfy Thursday, November 1, 2012 10:13 AM

No need to be mean Brit. Leave my family out of this. I don't need a tv, you do. I have so many tv's I am giving them away for free. Now you didn't really answer which one of those options you would prefer but I'm sensing that you might not want this deal to happen. I checked and the remotes have fresh batteries in them so you are going to have to work with me a little here. I'm going to be taking a loss in this deal.

wixxxxxr@aol.com Thursday, November 1, 2012 10:28 AM

Listen asshole, I'm not comfortable with you knowing where I live. I just talked to my friend and he said he could come over later and pick it up.

LeftyMark@xxxxxx.gfy Thursday, November 1, 2012 10:37 AM

Sorry some guy came and got it like a half hour ago.

wixxxxxr@aol.com Thursday, November 1, 2012 10:39 AM

I'm calling the cops.

Niceguy    0

For a non criminal you do get the cops called on you often, so great.

Why do you assume he is a non-criminal?

He wears dresses and wigs, lights stuffed animals on fire, humiliates his fellow man, and does so without pause or remorse. Lefty is a serial killer.

Brooklyn999    0

lol awesome

I sold my 9 yo 52in projection tv on craigslist for $125 a few weeks ago. The couple that came and picked it up actually gave me $140 because I helped load it into their truck. You missed out on a few bucks IMO, Lefty. But well played nonetheless.

wes_mc    0

lol awesome

I sold my 9 yo 52in projection tv on craigslist for $125 a few weeks ago. The couple that came and picked it up actually gave me $140 because I helped load it into their truck. You missed out on a few bucks IMO, Lefty. But well played nonetheless.

Come on now, we all know LeftyMark is ballin. What's he gonna do with a few bucks?

puff-daddy-wtf.jpg