advertisement_alt
dontswimin808waters

maximus on merge

you think merge is a joke try playing on boovada software

The shame is I got used to merge software and really started to like it. Outside of a few glitches that they neglected to fix the software was the best thing the network had gong for them. But they managed to fuck up when they could have really taken control of the US player base.

It's a bummer cause revolution and bovada suck.

For anyone who can actually still play it, they're using the same stupid generic 5k starting stack/antes start at 125/250 structure they use for the nightly 109. It's not even an interesting series. 10 minute levels for the rebuys. etc. Merge is dead.

Dont hate bc u have no money on merge

For anyone who can actually still play it, they're using the same stupid generic 5k starting stack/antes start at 125/250 structure they use for the nightly 109. It's not even an interesting series. 10 minute levels for the rebuys. etc. Merge is dead.

not really gonna disagree with this, but given the realities of US online poker it's better than nothing. even a shitty maximus should be better than the status quo.

I have(had) a Carbon account but have not logged in since I opened my HERO account.

I haven't been playing much lately, feeling that Merge has become totally withered, but thought Maximus might be worth playing, especially with the obv overlays...

I contacted Carbon when I was not able to log in today. They told me they "merged" accounts due to inactivity (which is funny cause I still get their promo emails) and my account has been closed.

They said oops, sorry and suggested I just open another account right away- which I am not able to do in good 'ol New York...

GG Poker Maximus

GG Merge

the overlays tonight weren't that crazy and traffic was good considering. like 5k overlay in the 60k, 215 . and like nothing in the 109, 6 max 40k. the 11, 15k didn't have any overlay.

plenty of names i didn't know in the 215 and 109!!! awesomeness

I guess these few skins left do have some hidden traffic. Where are all these ppl usually!!! :) hopefully they dont spend it all on maximus and stay on for a bit. let us grinders grind it out.

the overlays tonight weren't that crazy and traffic was good considering. like 5k overlay in the 60k, 215 . and like nothing in the 109, 6 max 40k. the 11, 15k didn't have any overlay.

I guess these few skins left do have some hidden traffic. Where are all these ppl usually!!! :) hopefully they dont spend it all on maximus and stay on for a bit. let us grinders grind it out.

With some skins pulling out and other skins not offering cc deposits it probably forced people to create new accounts on the remaining skins to play maximus. As there is no way to transfer funds anymore, these new accounts are now forced to deposit more funds onto the network.... genius strategy if you need a cash infusion.

Its hilarious that you think all these new s/n's are new people

I have(had) a Carbon account but have not logged in since I opened my HERO account.

I haven't been playing much lately, feeling that Merge has become totally withered, but thought Maximus might be worth playing, especially with the obv overlays...

I contacted Carbon when I was not able to log in today. They told me they "merged" accounts due to inactivity (which is funny cause I still get their promo emails) and my account has been closed.

They said oops, sorry and suggested I just open another account right away- which I am not able to do in good 'ol New York...

GG Poker Maximus

GG Merge

Wow razor what a joke, sorry to hear.

I just want to use my hem 1 which I know is reliable and is software I'm very comfortable with but no merge can't fix the issue so I'm stuck with hem 2 that freezes on me constantly even after making adjustments to the software which was supposed to improve performance. Doubt I've ever even been close to as tilted as I am playing a tourney series.