Adam

Special Drawing for P5s Open - See Details Here

HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS!

Gaterz - Mojo702 on P5s

G2thV

xBoss - xxbossmanxx on P5s

SATANLOVES

makuri

Congrats! Please send us an email at support@pocketfives.com to claim your free e-book!

On top of all of the prizes in the P5s Open - including a Wii U and lots more - we're also holding a special drawing during the tournament in which 5 participants will get a free electronic copy of the popular new poker strategy book, Winning Poker Tournaments One Hand at a Time: Vol. 3 by Eric "Rizen" Lynch, Jon "apestyles" Van Fleet, Jon "PearlJammer" Turner and Matthew Hilgar. You must be playing in the P5s Open to take part in this drawing! To be eligible, be sure to post in this thread prior to the start time of the P5s Open tournament, noting your screen name on HogWild Poker.

Prior to the drawing, we'll publish a final list of eligible participants, and then we'll post the winners and ship them their free e-copies of the book!

Here is the final list of participants who entered their HWP names. I didn't check that they're all in the Open, but I will check all 5 winners, and if one isn't in the tournament, we'll redraw!

icandoit

Gaterz

G2thV

EightBitMe

xBoss

TripleFo

SonnyD863

SuperLeggera

SATANLOVES

RebelFD

StepnRazor

SBINLET1