SaulGood

**Official** Week 17 NFL discussion thread

jfc. I'm so sick of retarded damned refs having major impacts on a game with assinine interpretations of an ambiguous rule.

"he clearly wasnt passing the ball, and if he was, it was a backwards pass... but his hand happened to be moving forward when he fumbled, so let's butcher the spirit of the rule and call it an incomplete pass."

The officials interpret the rules exactly how the NFL tells them too. It's not like this is a new rule or interpretation, and the NFL has confirmed the interpretation many times.

with this Giants team it's just such a waste of a season. No one to blame but themselves for not being in the playoffs. They were lazy and entitled the whole year. Talent and ability alone they are easily a top 5 team in the NFL. A lot of blame has to go on coaching staff and Eli for not rallying the troops

well really it's all eli's fault. If he plays better in those 3 divisional losses they are 10-6 or 11-5.

besides your favorite team who do you guys want to win this years SB?

I want the Colts or Matty Ice and pals to win it will. would go with Manning but cant root for the Broncos.

Im probably hopping on the Seahawks bandwagon for the playoffs, but I would be happy with anyone but the Ravens or Redskins winning.

besides your favorite team who do you guys want to win this years SB?

I want the Colts or Matty Ice and pals to win it will. would go with Manning but cant root for the Broncos.

Cowboys. Purely because i bet them a few weeks ago.

If it wasnt for that then I would love to see Peterson go crazy and the vikings somehow win, however unlikely that is