advertisement_alt

Merge 100k

RyJS    23

Why would they make a "Special $200 100k" when its normally a $109 100k, this site continues to baffle me.

Sounds like Ipoker running this January Sales promo where they're "slashing" the buyins and keeping gtds the same. Except, for instance, this sunday their usual $109 30k... they dropped the price of the buy in to $50 for this week.. but oh wait, they made it a rebuy.

Same moronic ideology.

northkato    0

Probably because the site crashed last Sunday and they had to hand out a shit-ton of refunds. Less players maybe?

Edit: Does this site have a marketplace to sell online dollars? I havn't been here much since BF and can't remember.

mtt3166    0

Probably because the site crashed last Sunday and they had to hand out a shit-ton of refunds. Less players maybe?

Edit: Does this site have a marketplace to sell online dollars? I havn't been here much since BF and can't remember.

so true that really sucked

northkato    0

If changing the buyin is what it takes for this site to get their act together, then I'm for it. I'd prefer a responsible poker site where I don't need to worry about one day waking up and having the site shut down.

danimal703    0

If changing the buyin is what it takes for this site to get their act together, then I'm for it. I'd prefer a responsible poker site where I don't need to worry about one day waking up and having the site shut down.

Not sure where to put this because I dont really care too much, but I just tried to log into my account this afternoon on Carbon for the first time ina couple months and it said my account was suspended and to contact support. I did this and got a reply a few hours later saying the suspension was for mutiple failed login attempts (my own fault, had capslocks on and didnt realize it till try #5 or so). They said the lock was lifted and to try again. Tried again, and again it said my account was suspended. Whatever, emailed them back a few min ago so we'll see.

The reason I quoted the previous poster so to respond to his hoping this signaled a change by a responsible poker site by stating the following. The email I got back from Carbon about my suspended account was signed by Jules Winnfield. For those of you who dont know who that is, it's Samuel L Jacksons character in Pulp Fiction. Upon telling Marcellus Wallace he was no longer going to work for him, I guess he took a job with Carbon support. LOL customer service.

northkato    0

funny.

and as for the 'lolwut' comment... do you have brain issues which prevent you from developing long term memory? It hasn't even been 2 years since irresponsible poker sites fucked the community out of millions of dollars.