advertisement_alt
Glo4m

Ban Pepper Spray

Obvious level, I hope.

Not at all. I see this shit all the time where someone in a bodega, a bank, or supermarket gets impatient because, god forbid, they have to wait like 1 minute to get service. The whole act he put on there just drips of someone who feels he is superior to the customer he has to wait for - like his time is so fucking important that he can't shut his trap for 1 damn minute and wait - and therefore a grave injustice has been done in his eyes (cwidt?).

And everything else aside, that is no way to treat a lady - especially one who you do not know, and had never actually done anything to you. I have a lot of respect for her taking a stand right there, and if he was pussy enough to actually rat her out, then he's an even bigger bitch made punk than I thought.

Not at all. I see this shit all the time where someone in a bodega, a bank, or supermarket gets impatient because, god forbid, they have to wait like 1 minute to get service. The whole act he put on there just drips of someone who feels he is superior to the customer he has to wait for - like his time is so fucking important that he can't shut his trap for 1 damn minute and wait - and therefore a grave injustice has been done in his eyes (cwidt?).

And everything else aside, that is no way to treat a lady - especially one who you do not know, and had never actually done anything to you. I have a lot of respect for her taking a stand right there, and if he was pussy enough to actually rat her out, then he's an even bigger bitch made punk than I thought.

Totally agree. You should be able to assault someone with a deadly weapon for being impatient.

Addition: And also, yes, you are a a bitch made punk if you call the police for said assault.

Why the fuck can't the guy just wait his turn in line? I'd be pissed if someone tried to cut me off too. I guarantee that the responses would have been completely different if the chick was white and the guy was black

You're totally right, no one would've said anything if a white girl mased a black dude....

signed,

The NAACP

i would bet a lot of money that his time IS more important than hers.

"Can I... uh... ummm... get... uh..."

Bitch, get the fuck out of the way.

this.

gtfo of my way bish. time is money. i would have just reached up and grabbed the cigarettes and then left the cash the on the counter. bad enough that stupid whore has to waste her own time being retarded, but now she has to waste other peoples time and spray them with pepper spray when they complain about it?!? the world would be better if she were dead.

Did anyone actually watch the beginning of the video?

Its not like she was actually doing anything when he first walked up. She put her purse on the counter, and was on her cellphone and not even looking at the cashier. They basically started talking to the clerk at the same time and she got all but hurt about it. Is that how its done now? Walk into a store, throw ur shit on the counter, to save your spot while you finish your cell phone conversation figure out wtf you want?

Fuck her. Im not used to disagreeing with kellykip, but I do here.

Amen to that

Did anyone actually watch the beginning of the video?

Its not like she was actually doing anything when he first walked up. She put her purse on the counter, and was on her cellphone and not even looking at the cashier. They basically started talking to the clerk at the same time and she got all but hurt about it. Is that how its done now? Walk into a store, throw ur shit on the counter, to save your spot while you finish your cell phone conversation figure out wtf you want?

Fuck her. Im not used to disagreeing with kellykip, but I do here.

it looks like she is waiting on the cashier. you see him walk up after a few seconds and she says hi. she was waiting on him.

but you guys keep looking for excuses to defend this tool. he's white just like us, and a man too. shes just some ghetto black bitch. (probably on welfare) fuck her.

you can see him walking behind her at like 2 seconds in and she is waiting for him to come to the register

Jay, even if they both hit up the clerk at the same time, the dude should have had the courtesy to let the lady go first. At that point he had zero history to go on, other than his own biases.

I guarantee if it were one of those earthy, Lilith Fair type barefoot bitches with the granny dress and the Zooey bangs, he woulda been all polite & shit, thinkin he could snap off a taste with some well timed upper middle class snark. But he sized her up as someone not worthy of basic courtesy and it got his ass dropped.

Woah bud... settle down. Im not the type thats out here looking for lynching and burning cross parties. Relax. He is obv a little douchey, so I hate taking his side, but did she really need to be over the top ghetto and keep it real here? That shit drives me nuts. Ive been in this exact situation. I just laugh and let them be, cause there is nothing you can do or say to get them to STFU. Even when you do STFU, they talk shit and call you a punk for being quiet. Its literally a lose/lose when you get in this situation with a woman like this. The best you can hope for is for them to eventually leave without you getting beat up/shot by a bf or pepper sprayed lol.

Just rewatched and I guess youre right. In the beginning, the clerk actually was out in the store and you can see him walking behind her to assist here.

Upon further review, he was a a douche and should have waited, but her over the top reaction makes her more in the wrong here.

Plus like... hes white and shes black right? So she loses be default. #Kill whitey.

I wasnt really being serious with the second line. was just kind of being over the top and joking. They're both in the wrong.

I guarantee if it were one of those earthy, Lilith Fair type barefoot bitches with the granny dress and the Zooey bangs, he woulda been all polite & shit, thinkin he could snap off a taste with some well timed upper middle class snark. But he sized her up as someone not worthy of basic courtesy and it got his ass dropped.

in his defense, he appears to have sized her up pretty accurately.

He couldn't just shut the fuck up and wait a minute while someone who was there first gets finished checking out? That snarky sarcastic laughing act might impress his pale, bloated girlfriend (yeah we fucking know - it's just water weight), but that shit don't play with a ride or die bitch that's down for hers.

Nothin hotter than a chick that stands up for herself and won't take shit from some random Timmy.

god bless

Jay, even if they both hit up the clerk at the same time, the dude should have had the courtesy to let the lady go first. At that point he had zero history to go on, other than his own biases.

yeah if the bitch had been white/looked good he wouldn't have talked all that shit. U should know better than to get your mouth running like that with a thick woman of color, they don't stand for that jibba-jabbah. Regardless of who is first, you let the woman go first and be on your merry way beard boy. God knows your don't have anything important to do. I ain't sayin she shoulda mased him, but she warned him that if he didn't stop flapping his beak he was going to get an ass kicking coming to him. Some ppl ain't about that life, and she obviously was. That's why i avoid confrontation in public with strangers, you never know what they are capable of.

lol kellykip is so biased it's unreal.

If the girl in line was a zooey doshnel(sp?) clone playing on her phone and dilly dallying around not knowing what to order , holding up a line, while the guy/girl waiting was of obvious lower class standards you would be totally flip flopped in this situation.

kellykip: "maybe this zooey, gentrified bitch should know what she's ordering before coming in to the store on her way to the latest art exhibit on the corner. What? The starbucks closed? Just because you have nothing better to do than sip tea with guys in padded sportscoats doesn't mean you can hold up the line of people that actually have places to go!11"

and yes, the guy said one thing at the beginning and just laughed for the rest of the time while it was mostly her "flapping her beak"

lol kellykip is so biased it's unreal.

If the girl in line was a zooey doshnel(sp?) clone playing on her phone and dilly dallying around not knowing what to order , holding up a line, while the guy/girl waiting was of obvious lower class standards you would be totally flip flopped in this situation.

kellykip: "maybe this zooey, gentrified bitch should know what she's ordering before coming in to the store on her way to the latest art exhibit on the corner. What? The starbucks closed? Just because you have nothing better to do than sip tea with guys in padded sportscoats doesn't mean you can hold up the line of people that actually have places to go!11"

seinfeld.gif