advertisement_alt
Terps

where should I move? (outside of US)

so i reckon this thing deserves a proper chaser

and i'm drunk enough to do it, while sober enough for it to be english

i got here in a big ball of stupidity and whiskey and the hope for more

I got kicked out of three living situations before voluntarilly moving out of a house with two strippers and a white guy who loves to call his black friends niggas, i think he thought it was awesome

there was a lot of train wreck going on in my final move, i went into the place and found cat shit and cocaine dust in abundance, tons of sawed off straws, and so much clothing, so much everything, i think that guy died, he didnt move out

anyway, first i was staying with a dude named dan, good enough guy, but he quickly realized i was cut from thunder and also a degenerate alcoholic, he asked me to leave, then i moved into a shotgun house with 4 br's, the landlord was a dude named anthony who lived in the living room, he was bat shit insane. I then moved into the strippers/brah household, they were just dumb, just really dumb.

I worked a bit for the mexican guy from chopped, and another chef from this area, if you're still reading this you care more than i do.

i quit that job for an awesome restaurant and got fired a few weeks later for not being good enough, shit happens

I met a great chick who I'm being intentionally vague about, i'll probably show her all this nonsense someday, i live with her now.

I'm unemployed, drunk, naked, rocking out to some ween, in new orleans, next to someone who's every bit as weird as me

and thats the end

harrahs is a few miles from my house, i actually just got back from a pretty long day there... 6 hours and left only up 120, fucking joke. Won a little over 500 last night/early this morning though.

Friday and Saturday nights 9pm-4am but I'm sure you know that. I went to saints game a few Thursday ago and totally forgot to Zpm u

Just spent the last 2.5 hours reading thru this...about 50 pages....It's almost as good as the first time i read it.  I can still see all the photo's in my head, i guess if you never saw the photo's it would be lame, but still hella epic to me!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ripomatic said:

Just spent the last 2.5 hours reading thru this...about 50 pages....It's almost as good as the first time i read it.  I can still see all the photo's in my head, i guess if you never saw the photo's it would be lame, but still hella epic to me!

Best thread ever. Epic. Will read agIn!