advertisement_alt
imakemoneyz

Is Viktor Blom profitable?

I understand Viktor Blom is a sicko and owns souls, but if I remember correctly he was down like 5 million on ftp at one time. Does he play with his own money? It seems like he can just lose millions and bounce back, but if you play every hand that's bound to happen, and where can you really go once you're down that much money anyways.

it doesnt matter if he plays profitabley or not cos of who he plays against at that level its non relevant imo stuff we cant comprehend

and as for the 5 mil loosing day. 2-3 pros compiled all there HEM data on him cos he pretty muched owned there life and they all came up with best way to beat him which imo is pretty summy if they had done it by them slefs then i dont mind it, studying the game and best way to beat ur opponent obv is part of it but 3 o them is more like cheating imo...

but yeah kids a sicko doesnt matter if his parents are rich he deposited 2k on party poker or some euro site and had bustoed every HS reg in a few months there and done that on alot of sites so im sure hes always had the manies ya know

Guy is a sicko, end of, read the Phil Galfond post about him it's pretty awesome. High stakes DB has him up just over a milly $ lifetime and there's obvs his super high roller bink and lower stakes games he probs crushed, I would think he's up at lest 2-3 milly from playing poker and then whatever crazy rakeback etc he gets

Guy is a sicko, end of, read the Phil Galfond post about him it's pretty awesome. High stakes DB has him up just over a milly $ lifetime and there's obvs his super high roller bink and lower stakes games he probs crushed, I would think he's up at lest 2-3 milly from playing poker and then whatever crazy rakeback etc he gets

Phil Galfond Link?

He was signed by pokerstars. So by the term "profitable" yes, guaranteed money contracts are very profitable. Clearly from the way he plays poker, it has brought a lot of positive equity opportunities to his life. He is very profitable. He is the type of person who gets paid money to show up at a party.

And to be more specific to the question you were intending, but failed to ask correctly "is viktor blom a winning poker player?" ---The only way to really find out how good he is, is to play him a good sample size of hands. GL.

Not much doubt that his A game is better than most and his brand is certainly profitable. His game selection and b-roll mgmt. are the subject of many debates, all I know is that he has gone on seperate $6MM and $5MM runs, doubt his life roll is large enough where it doesnt sting real bad to lose it back. Not sure he cares though.