Adam

Ray Bitar to plead guilty, requesting no jail time due to medical condition

Former Full Tilt CEO Ray Bitar has entered a plea bargain agreement regarding his involvement in running Full Tilt illegally in the US and other related charges. Details haven't been released yet, but he has requested no jail time due to his need for a heart transplant. To my understanding, this hasn't been agreed upon yet; it's simply what he's requesting. This was reported in the WSJ today. It's behind a paywall, and please don't post the text here. But this is the source: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324050304578410983313986810.html

Stay tuned for miraculous recovery and new American friendly site Transplant Poker

lulz...

Well, we will see. Sounds like he's giving up pretty much everything he's got and doesn't have much chance to survive. I'm sure this will continue to be followed

Ok he is in dire straits. Im sorry for that. But there are hundreds of people who depended on that money in their account. I had 6K, a pittance to some. But I have a 3 year old that is going to start pre school and have you seen tuition lately? This is his future. He has his whole life ahead of him. Its my fault for entrusting my money to the likes of Bitar and Lederer. Never again.

But then you have an example of Poker Stars. So cant say I feel anything for Bitar as he could of done things another way.