advertisement_alt
d00dcx

Did P5s stop tracking ACR?

Hi d00dcx,

We do not have any reported issues with WPN/ACR at the moment. If a tournament is at least 2 business days old that meets our rankings requirements of having at least 75 entrants, a minimum of a $500 prize pool, and at least a $1 entry fee, please email support@pocketfives.com the tournament ID and date of the tournament and we would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks!

I have a very similar experience. I had a 2nd in the 109 5k and the 55 2.5k a week ago and still nothing showing up on my latest cashes..

Hi MisterKitty, typically both of these tournament do not have enough entrants to meet our rankings requirements that are listed in my post above. If you feel all the requirements are met that are in the above post, please email support@pocketfives.com with the date and tournament ID of the tournament and we would be happy to look into this for you.