advertisement_alt

Pissing in the shower

silkhandlez    1

at my house I do it daily.

I mainly try and go on the drain. I find that if you go on the drain, after about 40 seconds of shower water running, it's like it never even happened.

What is everyone's pissing in the shower guidelines?

do you do it when using other peoples showers?

if you use the drain technique, does it even matter who's shower you piss in?

I've been classically conditioned to piss once hot water hits my back. I don't give a FUCK.

Dyzalot    89

I squish it through the drain holes with my feet.

If your pee is viscous enough to "squish" then I think you have more problems than getting it to drain in the shower.

XquiziVex    362

If your pee is viscous enough to "squish" then I think you have more problems than getting it to drain in the shower.

Who said anything about pee?

wackyJaxon    12

how about pissing in the bathtub? I really try not to do that, but sometimes is easier then getting out soaking wet and dripping water all over the floor.

I Michael Phelps it in the tub, although its rare since I am always just doing my business before the bath. Even if I do that before the shower, something about the shower makes another stream want to make an appearance.

Lameass_    26

at my house I do it daily.

I mainly try and go on the drain. I find that if you go on the drain, after about 40 seconds of shower water running, it's like it never even happened.

What is everyone's pissing in the shower guidelines?

do you do it when using other peoples showers?

if you use the drain technique, does it even matter who's shower you piss in?

if its your place (like no roomies) fine. still think youre weird. if you have roomies its like beating off in the shower, only have the ok if someone is in there with you

edit:

I squish it through the drain holes with my feet.

i have made this joke about poop for 10+ years

"hey did you ever shit in the shower and mash itdown the drain with your feet?"

norcaljeff    2

wait, you don't think roommates should beat it in the shower? would you prefer the living room?

rtt: peeing in the shower is standard.

not in an open shower like noted above tho like pissing at the gym or something? eww. I mean, if a lil squirt came out oh well, but to full on pee in a room of showers? lol freakshow

XXEDPXX    425

I Michael Phelps it in the tub, although its rare since I am always just doing my business before the bath. Even if I do that before the shower, something about the shower makes another stream want to make an appearance.

Pissing in the shower is alright. Don't know about all that though. You're on your own there homie.

Mkind16    1

I don't go out of my way to do it, but if I have to go while showering I don't wait. Much like OP I just aim for the drain. The drain is so small compared to a toilet that it's actually kinda fun. It's kind of like one of those carnival racing games where you shoot the water gun into the clown's mouth to try and pop the balloon over his head.