advertisement_alt

Pissing in the shower

Popperhead    0

without reading a single response

it perfectly acceptable

I usually try to piss before a shower myself but def have pissed in many * always aim ed directly at the drain

wtf i have never pissed in the shower

is this some sort of American tradition??

Looks as if it is judging by the responses on here which is a surprise really as I always thought of the American people that they are clean people and live in good hygiene.

Mkind16    1

Semi-related but am I the only one who routinely forgets to take a piss while taking a shit? It seems like everytime I finish #2, wipe, washing my hands, I then leave the bathroom only to realize I still have to take a piss. Does this phenomenon happen to anyone else?

kmc28    0

Semi-related but am I the only one who routinely forgets to take a piss while taking a shit? It seems like everytime I finish #2, wipe, washing my hands, I then leave the bathroom only to realize I still have to take a piss. Does this phenomenon happen to anyone else?

I can't take a shit without pissing, usually at the same time.

joeschmo    0

When i piss my asshole shuts and i know my shit is over

watson5j    0

yeah I thought the human body just worked like this...always piss when taking a shit.

Dyzalot    89

Looks as if it is judging by the responses on here which is a surprise really as I always thought of the American people that they are clean people and live in good hygiene.

We care more about the scarcity of fresh water than other cultures apparently.

Nickc011    1

Hell, no. I don't shower in my toilet, either.

^^^

I piss before I get in the shower and am capable of holding it for another 12 minutes before needing to go again.

celticone    0

When i piss my asshole shuts and i know my shit is over

That's weird right? Everyone pisses while shitting usually before you start shitting not the other way round

EyeKnows    1

ur washing ur asshole out but you cant pee bc thats nasty? lol u guys are comical if u think its just too gross to piss in the shower...give it up.

the same people that are scared to pee in the shower are likely scared to clean their ass area too.

Hell, I will even stand out of the shower and pee into it while the shower is warming up instead of using the toilet. I like to save water. Am I a disgusting excuse for a human being?

lol, I just did this myself.

How many times do you pee in between each bowel movement? Has to fill the bowl up some leading to possible splash back of fermented urine.

I suppose it might depend on the toilet but this can't happen with 'regular' toilets. when water is added to the bowl the height of the water is determined by the trap. as you add water it drains to the same level. or at least it won't go higher than a certain level unless it's clogged.

try this - take a gallon of water and pour it into the bowl and see what happens.

EyeKnows    1

what's unhygienic about it? you do know that piss is sterile?

I assume you clean your asshole in the shower? and that shit is not sterile? so me pissing in the shower is more hygienic than you washing your asshole in the shower.

I guess you should think of the American people as smarter than you. I have to assume the Americans itt that don't piss in the shower are recent immigrants.

XquiziVex    362

I think it is physiologically impossible to shit and piss simultaneously. Something about the prostate being pinched as the turd passes by.

My stream stops flowing for a bit while I'm logging then begins again when the coast is clear.

kmc must have the upgraded prostate/colon setup.

danimal703    0

Hell, I will even stand out of the shower and pee into it while the shower is warming up instead of using the toilet. I like to save water. Am I a disgusting excuse for a human being?

lol, I do this almost every morning. Str8 into the drain.

quietwinner    2

in the camp that rarely does. only time is if im super drunk and forget to piss before the shower, but i almost always pee before i get in the shower so i never need to.

and im pretty sure ive never taken a shit and not pissed in my life. might wanna get that checked out mkind.

URI_Stunna    807

pretty sure there was a thread about this a few weeks ago. I always piss pre shower into the toilet. if im in the shower and need to piss I piss straight down the drain. not like im walking all over. was a courtesy flush/shower piss thread. How bout those stl. blues (LOL)

watson5j    0

Yeah so you piss in the shower because your concerned that you may be contributing to a lack of fresh water being available.

so you dont piss in the shower bc you think its gross? common sense tells you that piss is sterile tho sooooo whats the deal?