advertisement_alt

Ive got a Horse in the Little One for One Drop!

absherrj    0

Well the charity event that raises the most money. The 1 drop high roller 111,111$ buyin only raised 500k for charity. I'm referring to the 1,111$ buyin that starts July 3 and ends July 6

absherrj    0

He has arrived in San Diego. Heading to the little one for one drop on July 2nd! Ill keep everyone updated on progress. Hoping this thread will bring some good vibes for my horse! Go Lew!

absherrj    0

What is the deal with everyone thinking this isn't real? Is it that farfetched that people buy shares of their friend in a wsop event? Lew has arrived at the Rio and registered tonight. Confirmed through a photo of his tournament receipt with location in the Rio, table and seat number. GL in the morning Lew!!! Make us proud!!!

absherrj    0

That dream was short lived. Lew is out. He lost a big pot with KQ where someone opened the pot to 100 at blind level 25-25 and he called. Flop came KQJ they checked, he bet, they called. The turn came a J, both checked. The river was a 2 and they led 400, and lew raised to 1k, they called with AT.

Gl to those remaining. He said they only had 2-3kish showup for day 1A. Idk about you all but I expected more. Tomorrow will prob have more.

absherrj    0

Lol, I could put him in I'm just not sure about his play. After a 4x preflop open 80bbs deep he flats in position with KQ. Three way flop. (fine)

KQJ flop: Checks to lew, He bets, initial raiser calls, other player folds. (fine)

J on the turn: Both players check. (fine)

2 on the River: Player leads out 400... What are you doing here? You now have top two pair on a paired board. AA, AJ, KJ, QJ, JT, 9T, AT all beat you. What hands do you beat? AK, AQ, TT, and other garbage. I'd say that im either going to call or fold in this situation. RAISING is definately out of the question unless we want to rep a full house and overbet the pot or something crazy. This isn't even likely to happen because were on level 1 and the levels are 1 hour long. What do you guys think? Does Lew deserve a second shot?