riff raff

Admiral    0

Blockhead who is a hip hop producer from NYC interviewed 2 girls who hooked up with Riff Raff and they are mildly entertaining. Still no one know if he is just a joke all the time or this is just who he is.

http://phatfriend.com/2013/06/12/i-hooked-up-with-riff-raff-part-1/

http://phatfriend.com/2013/06/27/i-hooked-up-with-riff-raff-part-2/

XXEDPXX    251

Heathcliff was better

Just went back and watched the intro song to Heathcliff cause this thread reminded me of it. First time in probably 20 years. Now realizing that thing was a huge ripoff of Garfield.

Holy shit. Upon further investigation I've actually discovered Heathcliff predates Garfield by 5 years. Whoever created Heathcliff is like the fucking Tesla of the cartoon cat world. Feel bad for em.

Brag, he's my good friend Viktor Simco's (professional snowboarder for Rome) older brother. I grew up snowboarding with Viktor in Duluth, MN, but haven't met Riff Raff. Apparently, Riff Raff got sent to live with his Uncle in Houston because he started a dumpster on fire in middle school. Last time Viktor was out here we tried to invite Riff Raff to the Playhouse in Hollywood but I guess he was busy filming a commercial for Neff...rough life. Check his Vine account for LOLs.

Probably my favorite song of his.

[video=youtube;m3gRH-hPS9I]

skisteve    0

my favorite AC/DC song. one of the best riffs ever

[video=youtube;ErXbMB9R5-0]

It's Bon Scott's 67th bday today. Rip. I can't believe he would be that old! He never had a chance at old age tho. legend.

coolhandkev    84

It's Bon Scott's 67th bday today. Rip. I can't believe he would be that old! He never had a chance at old age tho. legend.

sucks so much. one of the greatest front men ever. Brian Johnson did a beyond amazing job of filling those monster shoes don't get me wrong (he is also one of the nicest guys in rock n roll by all accounts) but Bon era AC/DC just destroys Brian era. If I were to rank every single ac/dc song the top half of my list would be 90%+ Bon era it's just so fucking good.

RIP Bon