BenFaz

Just gone "Part time" in my job to grind more, Time to up the game.

Thanks guys been a great month. I didn't even realise i was like 60th in the leaderboards on stars a couple of weeks ago so been really going hard for the tlbs since I guess a switch of focus from the money to point's has been a nice change

I am currently 13th in the yearly and 1st in the weekly so get the weekly one done first then keep aiming for top 10 in the yearly then just chill in Jan :) shout out to blazinchron though he has the power to shout out the cards which is incredible and has won me at least 20k this year haha

I remember when I first set up my p5s acc Ben had just got his 250k badge and this thread was in it's infancy! Very motivating for the rest of us :D

it's funny you say that. ben was my first poker "buddy" in the online world, he PMed me here on P5s i think when i was still playing microstakes SNGs like 3-4 years ago, he recommended me to stick with 180s to build a BR. looking back, it was a very good advice.

i actually remember talking about how cool it would be to be ranked in the top1000 on here. guess we made it, ben!