advertisement_alt
Lucky1

How many of you won your Fantasy Baseball Leagues?

I won mine that I've been playing in for 7 years now. I never watched one game all year and I think Baseball royally sucks. I usually don't get along with most Baseball guru's because most of them are smart Alec punks in my opinion. Now I have whooped you wanna-bees at your own sport. Baseball fags were talking crap all the way till the very end today but they lost to the champ. I am stoked right now.

ibrCNMsmrnRaMc.gif

I win you Baseball Losers!

iqywL9e9bYxZ0.GIF

Won both my leagues- been playing 5 or so years and had some 2nds and 3rds but this was my first W so def felt good to get the monkey off my back. Having Adam Jones, Freddie Freeman, Matt Harvey, and Jose Fernandez in both leagues def helped. My main 12 teamer was just ridiculous- outside of Starlin Castro I couldn't have had a more perfect draft, and just owned the waiver wire all year (Donaldson, Mujica, Daniel Murphy, JoFer among others).

But how much did you lose?

We don't play for money so nothing, lol.

Congrats on the win, always a good feeling.

I was in 6 leagues total (one was the combined expert AL/NL only so 2 leagues but technically 1), I finished in 1st, 1st, 2nd, 4th, 9th,9th. Boom or bust more or less.

Thank you kind sir! I am the Champ!!!!! Yahooooo!

Congrats to the following winners of OT 2013 FBB Extravaganza...

Expert League

League Champion - Pghfan987 & Pckt Bullets ($900)

League Runner-Up - bmount03 ($200).

$150 H2H Points League

Champion - KneeG ($400)

Runner-Up - kellykip ($250)

3rd Place - 93-97___60-3 ($150)

#1 Seed - 93-97___60-3 ($300)

#2 Seed - Leet8s ($200)

#3 Seed - kellykip ($100)

Playoff Champion - kellykip ($250)

Playoff Runner-Up - KneeG ($150)

$100 H2H Points League (1 player / MLB team)

Champion - kellykip ($225)

Runner-Up - Zien50 ($125)

#1 Seed - 93-97___60-3 ($100)

#2 Seed - kellykip ($100)

Playoff Champion - 93-97___60-3 ($150)

Playoff Runner-Up - quietwinner ($100)

$100 Rotisserie League

Champion - SgtKyle ($600)

Runner-Up - BigEarn7 ($200)

$50 Rotisserie League

Champion - 93-97___60-3 ($300)

Runner-Up - bluefront ($200)

3rd Place - KneeG ($100)

$55 H2H Categories League

Champion - SgtKyle ($175)

Runner-Up - Pghfan987 ($100)

#1 Seed - SgtKyle ($150)

#2 Seed - Pghfan987 ($75)

non-playoff winner - RJA87 ($50)

$50 Survivor League

Champion - Pghfan987 ($325)

Runner-Up - Adam ($225)

3rd Place - BubbaKGB ($150)

Updated Excel Spreadsheet w/ 2008-2013 ROI Data

We don't play for money so nothing, lol.

Thank you kind sir! I am the Champ!!!!! Yahooooo!

I love this thread.

You don't play for money, nor do you like baseball or baseball geeks (I agree about the baseball geeks See: PGH), yet you chose to be in a fantasy baseball league?

WUT?

93-97,

Not that it matters outside of book keeping but the $100 roto league page states $500 / $300 1st/2nd payouts.

Thanks again for all the hard work in running these awesome leagues.

Yeah, it is 500/300, I thought I'd changed it before I hit 'post', but guess not.

Wish I'd have know I was going to make up like 8-9 points out of nowhere in 2 days BEFORE the last Sun/Thur waivers... I might have tried to make a couple moves and who know what might have happened.

Yeah, it is 500/300, I thought I'd changed it before I hit 'post', but guess not.

Wish I'd have know I was going to make up like 8-9 points out of nowhere in 2 days BEFORE the last Sun/Thur waivers... I might have tried to make a couple moves and who know what might have happened.

Ya my god, your team came like a freight train at the end. I actually think you snagged 2nd over me for a few hours on Friday or so, was about to lose my mind. I thought I had 1st locked up a few weeks out as I had a 3-4 pt lead and a lot of IP to work with. I actually almost lost a roto league that I was up 20 pts in a month ago, ended up winning by 1, was almost the most epic collapse ever considering I was up 11 going into the final week and didn't blow all my IP until Saturday even so it's not like I was just dropping pts there at the end.

I love this thread.

You don't play for money, nor do you like baseball or baseball geeks (I agree about the baseball geeks See: PGH), yet you chose to be in a fantasy baseball league?

WUT?

We all play Football which is my main sport. I only play Baseball to keep the fellowship going all year. You can say our leagues aren't boring like most leagues where people clam up and don't say anything all year long. Smack talk is a requirement in our leagues.