advertisement_alt

*** Week 9 NFL Power Rankings ***

sean614    1

Why does this guy have to issue an apology? So fucking what, he called Troy Aikmen a queer. Get the fuck over it and move on.

It was wrong and insensitive. Anyone that knows me knows that's not who I am in my heart or mind. I want to apologize to Troy, but I mostly want to apologize to anyone else I offended.

Man up and stick to your guns, Troy Aikmen is a homosexual, he knows it as well as everyone else in America. Guy likes to suck a cock, big fuckin deal.

Aaron_Hacker    1,918

Not sure if this is sarcasm or not, cause I can't remember if I've been hating on them for the ass rape that they gave the 49ers lol, but I'm on the Colts bandwagon. Really inconsistent tho. How do they beat teams like 49ers, Seahawks, and Broncos but losr to the Dolphins and Chargers?

I guess that's good come playoff time, since it seems they play really good in the big games.

If someone put then in their top 5 of the league, I'd have no arguments.

They lost to the chargers because they had about 12 dropped passes on key 3rd downs throughout the game in Chargers territory against a hyped up Chargers team playing at home on MNF who made multiple sustaining drives keeping our offense on the sideline. They lost to the dolphins because the Dolphins D line destroyed our O line all game and Luck had about 2 seconds per play before almost getting his head taken off all game and they still could've won with another possession. Neither of those were terrible losses by any stretch, the Chargers and Dolphins are both middle of the road capable teams. Anyone that has the Bengals ahead of the Colts in their power rankings is a shit eating retard (no homer), and I'm fine being ranked only 5th even tho we're 3-0 against the top 3 teams.

jtown1010    0

Didn't even get a bite braj

Yeah it was a half-assed attempt, honestly I just hope they lose out and the Jags or Bucs can luckbox a couple wins then the Falcons win a coinflip and get the #2 and Clowney.

Is there a thread for anti-sweating your team?

jalman1    0

Raiders and Bills should be ranked higher then the Redskins. Skins seem like from week to week the least accurately rated team in these power rankings. Bottom 5 defense and a bottom half offense 21 seems to high for them...i dont know if the rankings reflect that the team higher up would beat them on a neutral field or likelihood that the team is going to make the playoffs. Cowboys should be ranked maybe 2-3 spots lower but they seem like a clear playoff team because of the division they are in so they seem to be bumped up to high. I think the panthers and Chargers are probably better teams (slightly better) with not as good a chance to make the playoffs

danimal703    0

- Danimal

Skins arent very good. They wont make the playoffs unless Dallas tanks from here on out and i see 8-8 as their ceiling. That being said, as this offense continues to get better and more closely resemblewhat we saw last year, they are a better team than the Eagles now and goiing forward. Defense wont have to ball too hard with this offense to win 5 or 6 games.

What part of it is delusional? You have us winning @MIN, @PHI and vs. NYG. Thats 3. I said 5 or 6. We still play vs. SD, @ NYG and @ ATL. The line is out for this week vs. SD and its a pickem. Its delusional to think that our ceiling is winning 5 or 6 of these games? I dont think its going to happen at all, but to say its impossible is crazy. These are 5 bad teams and then San Diego. We also still have Dallas at home which is a winnable game every single year.

Not to mention the fact that the first sentence of my post is "Skins arent very good". Skisteve may be out on an island on this one. The Skins WILL win 3 more games. Ill take any bets on that. Will they reach my proclaimed ceiling of 8-8? Very unlikely. But to dismiss it as being an impossibility is whats really delusional.

They are better than the Eagles though.

sean614    1

Not to mention the fact that the first sentence of my post is "Skins arent very good". Skisteve may be out on an island on this one. The Skins WILL win 3 more games. Ill take any bets on that. Will they reach my proclaimed ceiling of 8-8? Very unlikely. But to dismiss it as being an impossibility is whats really delusional.

They are better than the Eagles though.

http://www.advancednflstats.com/2013/10/team-efficiency-rankings-week-7.html

Your delusional statement might actually become correct now that the eagles are down to their 3rd string QB.

The redskins might have the worst defense in the league, RG3 is completing <60% and almost has as many INT's as TD's, and you've only beaten a Josh McCown and Matt Flynn lead team (both squeaked by). Not to mention the fact that you already lost to the eagles.

Its crazy to sit here and say "the redskins are clearly a better team" etc. What have the done to prove that?

danimal703    0

The Skins D is awful. I agree completely with that. The Eagles havent scored an offense TD in the last two games. How good does our D really have to be to keep Matt Barkley from beating us? Its not so much what have the Skins done to prove that they are the better team, its what are the Eagles left with at QB that can justify saying they arent? Its a battle between two terrible teams. They are terrible for different reasons but at this point, assuming Barkley is the starter by default going forward, the Skins have the higher ceiling and therefore are the better team.

sean614    1

The Skins D is awful. I agree completely with that. The Eagles havent scored an offense TD in the last two games. How good does our D really have to be to keep Matt Barkley from beating us? Its not so much what have the Skins done to prove that they are the better team, its what are the Eagles left with at QB that can justify saying they arent? Its a battle between two terrible teams. They are terrible for different reasons but at this point, assuming Barkley is the starter by default going forward, the Skins have the higher ceiling and therefore are the better team.

When you made your statement last week, Vick was starting this Sunday. You lucked out that he got hurt again.

truesyalose    789

Also, you have to understand...this is the first time since the mid-90s Sonics where Seattle has been in such a position. As a Seattle sports fan, I've never felt like this before. It's fucking weird going into a Monday Night Football game with everything to lose and nothing to gain. It's very strange being the huge favorite in these games. We're used to being the underdog. We're used to no one noticing us. So when we do get into this position (the same one Patriots fans have been in for a decade), and we get criticized, we go on the defensive.

so Seattle didn't get excited in 2005 when the Hawks were 13-3 with the MVP and got screwed out of the Super Bowl? you have memory loss? try being a Cincinnati sports fan. No playoff wins since 1990 I believe..

Anyone that has the Bengals ahead of the Colts in their power rankings is a shit eating retard (no homer), and I'm fine being ranked only 5th even tho we're 3-0 against the top 3 teams.

hey dicknose we can bet Bengals vs Colts whoever goes further in playoffs HOMER

resilient    1

Why does this guy have to issue an apology? So fucking what, he called Troy Aikmen a queer. Get the fuck over it and move on.

Man up and stick to your guns, Troy Aikmen is a homosexual, he knows it as well as everyone else in America. Guy likes to suck a cock, big fuckin deal.

No need to let your jealousy of Aikman's 3 Superbowl rings cloud your judgment. I don't go around dissing Randall Cunningham (in fact, I liked him as a player).

Seriously though, I don't think Troy has any tendencies, although that has been falsely rumored in the past. I heard the same thing about Rickey Henderson and Steve Young though, and those were innuendo.

STOPPER19    458

I understand you Seahawks and 49ers fans are excited you're both good for the first time in the history of pro football. I get the excitement. Im cool with it. but the constant banter back between like 4 of you single handedly ruins every football thread. It's so contrived and old at this point. its great that you guys are both good but JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. STOP. It comes off like you guys think you're just having a little fun with each other. well, it might feel entertaining for you but I can guarantee without a shadow of a doubt that everybody else that comes to this website to get a little joy out of their day is annoyed with it. It's not even good smack talk either. It's just the same 4-5 constantly calling the other team overrated. "Youre overrated." "No, you're overrated." "You guys are so lucky". "Wait till we play."

NOBODY FUCKING CARES

DO YOU KNOW HOW SHITTY THIS PLACE WOULD BE IF EVERYBODY JUST SPAMMED EVERY FUCKING THREAD THE SAME WAY YOU GUYS DO WITH EVERY FOOTBALL THREAD WITH YOUR FAKE ASS PUT ON RIVALRY?

jaybone lives in fucking New Jersey. NCJ isn't really even a sports fan. It's just a oppurtunity for him to rep the bay or whatever. he's about as interested in sports as I am politics. Seattle fans are the most fair weather people on earth. They care when their team is good and that's about it. These are the so called fans that are ruining every single football thread this year. Congrats guys.

last post of page, didnt read

chancew    0

Wtf is this shit. Sea almost loses to a back-up QB, allows 200 yds rushing, has 150 yds offense(80 on one play), all while being +2 in to's. I might even put NO ahead of Sea.

Sea too high!

jalman1    0

This NFC East shit is killing these things.

QUIT SPAMMING THE THREADS! NO ONE FUCKING CARES!

Truth....u think the Browns and steelers fans are clogging up this thread about which one of there crappy teams is better. No there to embarrassed by there teams play for such activities

jtown1010    0

No need to let your jealousy of Aikman's 3 Superbowl rings cloud your judgment. I don't go around dissing Randall Cunningham (in fact, I liked him as a player).

Seriously though, I don't think Troy has any tendencies, although that has been falsely rumored in the past. I heard the same thing about Rickey Henderson and Steve Young though, and those were innuendo.

Steve Young is Mormon, he can't be gay, he probably has 4 secret wives and 8 mistresses.

edit:

At best he's heavily closeted.

JB    1,130

Wtf is this shit. Sea almost loses to a back-up QB, allows 200 yds rushing, has 150 yds offense(80 on one play), all while being +2 in to's. I might even put NO ahead of Sea.

Sea too high!

Sounds like a 49er homer to me.

Truth....u think the Browns and steelers fans are clogging up this thread about which one of there crappy teams is better. No there to embarrassed by there teams play for such activities

The thing is... all those shitty teams in the NFC East actually have a shot to make the playoffs. We're gonna get this all season unfortunately.

JB    1,130

I don't care if the eagles are 0-15, I will still be in here talking shit. Its a football thread on an internet poker forum...deal with it.gif

Well yeah, I hope so.

Im just being sarcastic cause guys were getting all butthurt about 49er and seahawk fans ITT.

tkeat1653    0

All NFC east teams suck. Eagles at least have an excuse. Rookie coach, no QB, terrible defense with no competent players. I mean, who was really expecting anything from the birds?

Still, skins fans are delusional. And giants fans are the worst. tbh, cowboys fans have been pretty quiet this year.