advertisement_alt

What are your top 3 candy bars?

Kit Kat

Reese's Nutrageous

Snickers

Not a huge candy bar guy. I would replace Snickers with Peanut M&M's if allowed. I when I was around 12 I loved Butterfingers. Went through a phase where it was the only candy bar I'd eat. Then I got so sick of them and I probably haven't had one in 15 years.

Been on a tear lately with Halloween coming up, had to re-load for the kiddies 3 times allready.

I won't discriminate against chocolate bars, they're all so damn good.

Shout out to Bounty which I don't think was mentioned.

ed:**Aunt Sarah's Simply Delicious are oustanding if you get the chance. (Canada only idunno) apparently only sold through fundraisers (gluten free if u care)

Toffee-Crisp-Wrapper-Small.jpg

Lion bar also close

This looks delish

Out of all of these I've only had Reeses Cups before. I am not a chocolate eater at all in regards to candy bars. I do love me some butter finger blizzard from DQ tho

I always ate skittles , starburst, sprees instead

Who are you?

Reeses

Butterfinger

Payday

Pleasantly surprised at the love for Payday itt. Tell me, why haven't they come up with chocolate payday? Seems like a no-brainer. Dip it in chocolate, add chocolate chips, whatever

Been on a tear lately with Halloween coming up, had to re-load for the kiddies 3 times allready.

I won't discriminate against chocolate bars, they're all so damn good.

Shout out to Bounty which I don't think was mentioned.

ed:**Aunt Sarah's Simply Delicious are oustanding if you get the chance. (Canada only idunno) apparently only sold through fundraisers (gluten free if u care)

Forgot bounty. Def underrated

Forgot bounty. Def underrated

When I was 11 I got pinched hawking chocolate bars at the local kmart. Security got the ones in my side pockets but left the bounty in my inside pocket. Felt like such a boss munching that at lunch the next day

*my only ever run in with the law and I was too young for young offenders act lol my only other brush up is a speeding tickey for going 13km/h over limit at $49 fine

One "Pay-Day," "Mr. Peanut" wanted a "Bit-O-Honey," so he took "Mary Jane" behind the "Power House" on the corner of "Clark" and "Fifth Avenue".

He began to feel her "Mounds" and that was pure "Almond Joy" for him and it made her "Tootsie Roll."

He let out some "Snickers" as his "Butterfinger" went up her "Juicy Fruit" and caused a "Milky Way". She screamed and grabbed his "Peter Paul" and "Zagnuts".

"Mary Jane" said, "You are better than the 'Three Musketeers'". Soon she was a bit "Chunky" and nine months later she had a "Baby Ruth".