advertisement_alt
PaulSmiley

Gunnar Glasses for grinding...

So I got back from overseas and had been waiting to use my Gunnar glasses that I had ordered from the stars shopping section...

I got the idea from watching a video post from a SNE.

I have been using them and have got used to them now. Just wondering who of you use them and whether you know of any actual studies that have been done?

Kind of feels like some magnifying affect which is hard to put into words..

Look forward to any feedback.

I use flux and gunnars, I have 20/20 vision and gunnars made a huge difference. They have a tiny amount of magnification and cut out all glare from screens/external light sources and greatly improve contrast. I can see my hud way easier and have almost zero eyestrain after playing long sessions. I would recommend them to anybody that spends long hours looking at computer screens. Def way worth the money imo.

I tried that flux program. I hated that shit. Isnt there a reason why you turn the light on when you are reading? Flux just dims ur computer light down THUS makign it harder to see. I was almost on tilt when I couldnt figure out how to erase it off my mac.

im trying to find this video link...

i bought some gunnars few years ago, i did like them at first. if you are using them for a while then take them off and look at the screen its really weird. I stopped using them because I think my eyes were really itchy for some reason after sessions and when i would take them off. maybe its just me.

i bought some gunnars few years ago, i did like them at first. if you are using them for a while then take them off and look at the screen its really weird. I stopped using them because I think my eyes were really itchy for some reason after sessions and when i would take them off. maybe its just me.

Yeah I have had this 'itchy' effect. Also done the thing where u take them off and look at the screen and its painful......

Trust me guys these glasses suck.... it's just for the hype n style.

Normal shades are better if you need to reduce strain off your eyes especially polarized

how are u such an expert on this? what proof do u have. So ur saying use some normal sunglasses? wtf?

the thing with these gunnars is they dont dim the brightness down. Thats fking stupid. You need the brightness as low brightness is actually bad for ur eyes .. but im not saying i know anything for the record