advertisement_alt
IRunnLikePoop

New Partypoker Schedule

Shocking decisions from Party again:

Schedule looks very poor for mid/high stakes MTT players

Payouts have been severely flattened out, and as far as I can see they're paying far too many players.

Lots more turbos/hypers (obv for more rake)

9 seated tables instead of 10 (again, for more rake) - people will say this is a good thing because other people say its a good thing, and therefore it must be, but I can't think how any slight advantage outweighs the disadvantages. (scew HUD, more rake at cash tables, etc etc.)

The blinds are all 10 min levels too (even for the new $200 nightly)

Add this to the pathetic laggy POS software and poor customer support, and it looks like the once great site is in a downwards spiral.

Also.. do they still have hidden charges for cashouts? I haven't withdrawn for a while, but may have to find out the hard way, as I can't imagine I will be including them in my daily schedule if this demise continues.

Sort it out

e)

9 seated tables instead of 10 (again, for more rake) - people will say this is a good thing because other people say its a good thing, and therefore it must be, but I can't think how any slight advantage outweighs the disadvantages.

Agree with everything you said but this. How could you possibly like 10 handed tables? It's unbearable and I've never met a person live or online who likes them.

Thanks Tedstretch, I might be able to get away with it then as I deposit/cah out through my Debit Card.

Bongfellow, Playing 10 handed live is a pain, as It's cramped, but online, it really makes very little difference. In a 100 hand period u are posting the blinds 1 more time 9 handed than you would at 10 handed.

I'm sure someone can probably correct me and list a number of reasons why 9 handed is much better for players than 10 handed, but off the top of my head, I can't thin of any significant advantages.

IMO its not all that different. And i don't think 'because other people think its so much worse, then i must do', is a valid argument.

I was going to play tonight however looked at the schedule and none of my usual MTTs running, came on here to find see if any information about.

If this is the new schedule it will pretty much end all my involvement in PartyPoker could not find anything to play!!! Always been a fan of Party with the $3k starting stack & 15min blinds. Now all MTT's seem to be turbos & hypers something I don't want to play!!

Its a sad day for me if this is the future of Party Poker

Does not even seem a great deal for rec players either!!

played Sunday and had Stars and FullTilt open. Decided to log onto Party and play few MTTs. got into a $20/5k MTT and was , as usual , continually disconnected even tho other 2 sites were fine.

This shit has been goiing on with Party since 2006 ffs.

Fix your software, I mean seriously, how hard can it be?

When you disconnect and recoonect it does not even join you back to your table. you have to try and scroll thru lobby, remember what tourney you were in and rejoin. Sounds ez , but its NOT!

Shocking decisions from Party again:

Schedule looks very poor for mid/high stakes MTT players

Payouts have been severely flattened out, and as far as I can see they're paying far too many players.

Lots more turbos/hypers (obv for more rake)

9 seated tables instead of 10 (again, for more rake) - people will say this is a good thing because other people say its a good thing, and therefore it must be, but I can't think how any slight advantage outweighs the disadvantages. (scew HUD, more rake at cash tables, etc etc.)

The blinds are all 10 min levels too (even for the new $200 nightly)

Add this to the pathetic laggy POS software and poor customer support, and it looks like the once great site is in a downwards spiral.

Also.. do they still have hidden charges for cashouts? I haven't withdrawn for a while, but may have to find out the hard way, as I can't imagine I will be including them in my daily schedule if this demise continues.

Sort it out

+1

The week started saddest for me. This new schedule is a shame.

Have contacted them and put several questions... They say it is not yet final, but decided to take some tournaments. Very bad ...

Let me get this right....

3% withdrawal fee, sh!tball games, a schedule that differs from day to day, no more 15 minute blinds and software that bogs down and has to be restarted 3 times a day. Go svck a d!ck party u bunch of company mis managing ret@rds. Maybe if you guys had a decent product you wouldn't have to buy out skins to get more players.

I assumed that just the micro/low buyin schedule sucked & figured they must've added in a bunch of mid/higher buyin stuff.... with the emails I was getting from Party about their 'new & improved tourney schedule'.

I rarely play on there on there but do know the $5 & $10 buyin schedule. It has completely changed to 'terrible' now.

So I decided I'd take off most of my balance only to discover that Skrill has been removed as a WD option for me. Figured I had til' Jan.31st & putting in for a WD with a week to go would be safe (I actually deposited on there on Jan.1/2014). But nope. It's gone already. Of course support tries to tell me that Skrill no longer does business with Canadians for online gaming sites. Asked them if they could explain how I was able to make three WD's from other sites that same evening. Live chat puts me on hold... comes back with same answer, lol (as they prolly go outside for a smoke... & a laugh).

I logged into WPT tonight & it still seems to be running off the software prior to the update that happened awhile back. Not sure what is up with that? (I can actually scroll the lobby on WPT without my computer lagging or having the lobby freeze up).

Kinda makes one wonder who they employ there? How hard could it be to get half decent software running & even easier to set up decent lobbys, etc. Wonder if they even play poker?

I assumed that just the micro/low buyin schedule sucked & figured they must've added in a bunch of mid/higher buyin stuff.... with the emails I was getting from Party about their 'new & improved tourney schedule'.

I rarely play on there on there but do know the $5 & $10 buyin schedule. It has completely changed to 'terrible' now.

So I decided I'd take off most of my balance only to discover that Skrill has been removed as a WD option for me. Figured I had til' Jan.31st & putting in for a WD with a week to go would be safe (I actually deposited on there on Jan.1/2014). But nope. It's gone already. Of course support tries to tell me that Skrill no longer does business with Canadians for online gaming sites. Asked them if they could explain how I was able to make three WD's from other sites that same evening. Live chat puts me on hold... comes back with same answer, lol (as they prolly go outside for a smoke... & a laugh).

I logged into WPT tonight & it still seems to be running off the software prior to the update that happened awhile back. Not sure what is up with that? (I can actually scroll the lobby on WPT without my computer lagging or having the lobby freeze up).

Kinda makes one wonder who they employ there? How hard could it be to get half decent software running & even easier to set up decent lobbys, etc. Wonder if they even play poker?

Ty for that info about wptpoker. So nice playing on the old software haha, schedule is still poop of course

yea these dicreased buyins and these MTT schedule is just fuck! i really dont want to play there because of this new changes... it might be party will be close sooner

if players getting back out of that site. hope they will change it back or something better.

If that isn't enough if you get a bink ya get 15.8% of the gtd.

That's cause the "brain trust" of Party thought it'd be a good idea to turn tournament poker into fat camp and give damn near everyone a trophy. Over 20% is ITM now.

Payouts (as far as % of the GTD) for FTP is 26%, Ipoker 21-ish% and stars varies.

Awful structures and horrid top 3 money, thank God for answered prayers.

Party do you see why your now 5th on poker scout?

Let others enjoy these changes for a while and you'll be way below that.

Remember there will be no Bwin to purchase next time to increase traffic.