advertisement_alt
DiamondDixie

Winning Network OSS III Team Competition - anyone interested?

5 pm for draft gonna be tough for me....can we do 7:00 pm est on wed? It usually doesn't take long and we can have it done before the Bovy events are off and running for the evening. Like others, I don't want to do the draft while tables are flying, but if we do at 7 pm EST we should be done before most of the tables are flying for the night. Lmk what u think.

5 pm for draft gonna be tough for me....can we do 7:00 pm est on wed? It usually doesn't take long and we can have it done before the Bovy events are off and running for the evening. Like others, I don't want to do the draft while tables are flying, but if we do at 7 pm EST we should be done before most of the tables are flying for the night. Lmk what u think.

Can we do 6:30 that gets us done before tables start flying.

I think we're short captains but I'll wait until after the payment deadline to see and post back later tonight. Please check back!

If anyone has 7DeLux on Skype please ask him to add me and tell him he needs to pay up and let me know about the draft.

There is no way I can draft tomorrow.. You should of had that scheduled a week ago though. I think I got put in the individual comp as well with out me confirming. I'll try to figure this out but i'm playing and my skype slows down my internet too much.

There is no way I can draft tomorrow.. You should of had that scheduled a week ago though. I think I got put in the individual comp as well with out me confirming. I'll try to figure this out but i'm playing and my skype slows down my internet too much.

I said well over a week ago that payment deadline was March 25th and 3 days ago I said draft was tomorrow. So while it may not have been a week ago it was several days ago.

You posted this:

Im in as long as im a captain..

A week ago right below where I said what the payment deadline was, since the comp starts Friday one would assume draft would likely be tomorrow but def Thursday at the latest but Thursday does gives Wacky no time to get the tracking set up.

I'm playing too, think you're at one of my tables, but I'll be up late so add me when you can and let me know.

Paid

njw11/njw111

chaz78/laudyboy954

clutch352/clutch352

soapnyoureye/billld

jaybizzle3/jaybizzle3

icurazedmybb/JohnKrease

narcocop/NarcoC0p

krushurdreams /krushurdreams

blufmchn6912/ jhr12

aamodio/high5

Revis Island/BigGigantic

Im going to cut off payment at noon est tomorrow so you guys can do the draft. The first people to send have first priority hopefully there is at least 9 stragglers so we can have 5 teams. Ill update final list of people paid at noon tomorrow

Paid

njw11/njw111

chaz78/laudyboy954

clutch352/clutch352

soapnyoureye/billld

jaybizzle3/jaybizzle3

icurazedmybb/JohnKrease

narcocop/NarcoC0p

krushurdreams /krushurdreams

blufmchn6912/ jhr12

aamodio/high5

Revis Island/BigGigantic

1hugedonk81/Dr3amCrush3r

Actually....just take me out as a captain. I can't commit to a time today/tomorrow, and can't seen to find a spare 5 minutes in the day prior to loading/regging. I will still play in the contest however. For the captains....if someone needs info on what I'm playing....I will be playing everything, except for some of the smaller prize pool events. I will also be playing any other non-tourney event with a worthwhile prize pool.

If we wind up short on captains, the. I would suggest either grouping/snaking an auto draft based on either lifetime cashes. You could also do worldwide ranking, but I don't think that would be as accurate, being that a few guys haven't played much since BF, and that could be a little deceiving. I think cashes would be the way to go, if it needs to resort to that. Just seed everyone based on lifetime cashes, and there ya go. Teams wouldn't be perfect, and I realize some guys will find a flaw in that method, but overall it's a decent alternative to draft.

Or, hell, here's an idea. Since we are discussing a 50 dollar contest, and yet will be playing for multiple thousands worth of guarantees.....u could just throw darts at names and randomly pick however many teams u need. I mean, who cares if a team comes up a little unbalanced, or a lot unbalanced for that matter. It's 50 smokes, and I don't think any of us are gonna get rich from the contest anyway. It is enjoyable to play in tho.

So, just to recap, as it's possible/likely I will not be rechecking this thread again until later in week......

1. I will be forced to w/d as captain bc I can't find 5 min to poop, let alone draft a Winning Poker Network Fantasy Squad

2. I will still play in contest, and what I'm playing is listed above.

3. If u are short on captains, then please accept my apologies for not being able to captain.....AND.....I would offer one if the following suggestions for picking teams if a draft isn't feasible:

A. Lifetime Cashes

B. Tossing Darts at names

Thanks again for taking the time to read this spam, and thanks to Lisa for organizing this and to njw11 for holding. Hope everyone has a great series.

as of now 12 are paid we need 3-4 more or it has to be capped at 12.. please send to njw111 on either site to reserve a spot will be ending this at noon. I can captain

7 delux i havent received from you fyi

You're up early sunshine. So when 7delux pays we will have 13 then, just to be clear? If so we should be able to grab 3 more for 4 teams of 4.

Paid

njw11/njw111

chaz78/laudyboy954

clutch352 /clutch352

soapnyoureye/billld

jaybizzle3/JayBizzle3

icurazedmybb/ John Kerse

Narcocop/NarcoC0p

krushurdreams/krushurdreams

blufmchn6912/ jhr12

aamodio/ high5

Revis Island/BigGigantic

1hugedonk81/ Dr3amCrush3r

red 5 black 2/2IIChainzII2

Have 13 paid either need 2-3 more in the next hour or going to have to cap it at 12

I will captain so need 3 more people maybe 4 if we get to 15. We can do a slow draft on skype throughout the day so if youre interested pm me for skype info

Paid

njw11/njw111

chaz78/laudyboy954

clutch352 /clutch352

soapnyoureye/billld

jaybizzle3/JayBizzle3

icurazedmybb/ John Kerse

Narcocop/NarcoC0p

krushurdreams/krushurdreams

blufmchn6912/ jhr12

aamodio/ high5

Revis Island/BigGigantic

1hugedonk81/ Dr3amCrush3r

red 5 black 2/2IIChainzII2

FatsoFat6969/FatsoFat6969

Next person to send is in. We will have 5 teams of 3

Every person on the winning team will receive 250$

We need 3 more captains, if we dont get enough I will have someone watch me on tv or something do a random ordered list to make teams. I want to get this done asap so please volunteer if possible